News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Conquest Desert Rp (Commasariant)

Started by Troy Troodon, February 13, 2012, 02:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria chuckles, "I need some form of payment, you do understand this?"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Troy Troodon

OOC: Okay this is getting really slow, so I'm kind of tempted to close this thread.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Aww, perhaps I can fix it!

BIC: With a snarl of rage, Wisteria lunged toward Yoziah, her metal claw extended and dripping with poison.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Troy Troodon

Yozaiah then called for his guards.

redwallgurl

Lowrunner came imediatly ready for action. PLacing the babe swiftly on the ground she kicked out at Wisteria trying to get her off Yoziah. With the help of another sturdy guard she was able to get the crazed Wisteria off of Yoziah.
"I say chaps a bit harsh, wot?"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria bared her teeth, hissing and spitting, she almost broke free. "Yoziah killed my mate, Xhildo! You must remember, monkey? The two young Wildcats that lived in the stone cottage?" The Wildcat roared and lunged toward Yoziah again.

The raccoon babe looked on with huge eyes, gasping with an open mouth.
"Fight..." She said quietly.

Troy Troodon

"What?" Yoziah exclaims, "I did no such thing"; Than Gurgan responds "Of course not, I Did!"
Gurgan, at in instant, impaled Wisteria with his blade at the last second.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Gasping with pain, Wisteria doubled over, blackness covering her vision in an instant. "You-Gur-" The Wildcat collapsed, blood coming from her stomach.

Troy Troodon

Wisteria Wild Cat

The raccon babe screamed, then snarled, "Bad bad wat!" (Meaning Gurgan). She crawled over to Wisteria, who was lying unmoving on the ground, which was covered in a huge puddle of blood.

redwallgurl

Lowrunner took the situation in her own hands quickly. Time was running out quickly. She rushed to her haversack and got out her medical kit. She started putting a dressing on Wisteria and talking to Gurgan, "That didn't have to be done you know chap. All you had to do was give her a bump on the hand and you could've talked to her when she regained conciness tied up or something. NO use in wasting a life you know. I think she might live though."
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

The raccoon babe tottled over to where Wisteria lay unmoving, blood still spurting from her middle.

Troy Troodon

"Come along monkey" Gurgan says, "We've overstayed our vacancey. Let's continue our work else where."

Wisteria Wild Cat

Seeing solid blood-red in front of her eyes, the raccon babe (More of a five-year oldish now) leaped at Gurgan, snarling and screaming. Digging her claws into the rat's neck, and ripping at Gurgan's face. No matter how much the rat moved, the raccoon babe, (Who needs a name...) would not be shaken.

Troy Troodon

Yoziah quickly ran out the tent, mounted his camel and rode off. How far is uncertain, but he rode out, most likely to report to his king.