News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Girls like me!

Started by Redwallfan7, February 18, 2012, 04:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

( i'm still a guy) Oh, and I think Sister Armel was cool too. I guess I'd go on a date with her. It was weird to find out that she marries Rakketty Tam. I knew it was going too happen. I could tell because they talked to each other a lot and were all weird like.

Lily

Please don't double post, you can use the modify button at the top right of your last post if you need to add anything. :)

The thought of dating one of the Redwall characters honestly never crossed my mind until this thread came up!

Dannflower Reguba

The modify button isn't shiny anymore? ???
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Primrosewarrior

What? This is so random.

Dannflower Reguba

Once you get to know the Moderators more you'll start understanding these things, the Moderators tend to call the Modify button "shiny" (personally I agree with them).

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MatthiasMan

Sorry about double posting. My fault entirely.

WildDoogyPlumm

I don't want to date anyone, human or Redwaller.  :-\
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Dannflower Reguba

MatthiasMan

Maybe I would but I'd doubt it.

Primrosewarrior

Mathiasman just posted on girls like me. thats wrong!

MatthiasMan

Insulter!
Hey I'm just trying to get to know as many people as possible because at school those Redwall books were sitting on the shelves for t least 7 years. The last time they were checked out was in 2005.

Primrosewarrior

Dannflower Reguba

Look Primrose, there are a lot guys posting on here (I'm one of them) You want proof? click the profile button under the profile pics. I don't know why there is an ONLY GIRL topic on this Forum, that's almost discriminating! (ALMOST) Especially since this is a topic that would apply for BOTH genders. Not to me though. *Yeck!* ;D

MatthiasMan

Ha in your face Primrose.   :D