News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What if I disappeared..

Started by Ally046, May 13, 2021, 05:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Wht kind of plastic earrings? The ones with only one r, judging from your spelling?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, Ah zeem tae 'ave mizzpelled ze vord. *Correctz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ripred the Gnawer

*runs in screaming*

WHAT'S THIS I HEAR
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'

Verdauga

*Gets backed into and falls over.*

Halp.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ripred the Gnawer

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ripred the Gnawer

*stops panicking and eats chips calmly*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zat'z better. Alzae, alvayz ken vhere yer tovel iz.

Ripred the Gnawer

Wow, thanks for reminding me. I almost forgot it!