You might regret saying that, Sky.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Kitsune

Maybe it will die out before anyone really remembers that it is gone. :P

Maudie

I was writing this. Can you guess what point I got bored at? :P

QuoteHowl's Moving Castle.

So, I recently read Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones. I have to say, it was an enjoyable read.
Our heroine, Sophie Hatter, is the eldest of three daughters. In the world where they live, that's bad news. The eldest and second eldest of three are doomed to failure if they ever go out to seek their fortune.
When Sophie's father died, her stepmother set her and her two younger sisters up with apprenticeships. Martha, the youngest, was apprenticed to a good-natured witch so that when she went to seek her fortune she would have better chances of succeeding; Lettie, the second daughter, was apprenticed to a baker in town, in a place where she would be able to marry quickly; Sophie was stuck as an apprentice to her stepmother in the hat shop.
Sophie spent long hours making spectacular hats that her stepmother made a bajillion dollars off and got really rich and then Sophie started to feel like an invalid because she was always cooped up inside so she went to visit Lettie but it was actually Martha and Martha told her that her stepmother was exploiting her so the next day Sophie yelled at two customers and one of the was the Witch of the Waste who set a spell on her so she turned into an old woman.
Then sophie went off and had a bunch of nice adventures. the end.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Why is that eight-lines-down sentence so horribly long?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

I got a bloody nose yesterday, and today I've experienced two bloody noses in a two hour time frame.  All three times it's been from the same nostril.  WHAT'S GOING ON?!  I NEVER GET BLOODY NOSES!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

I've never had a SINGLE bloody nose!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Banya

Skyblade

I've been getting the hiccups a lot recently.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Skyblade on February 03, 2015, 12:01:04 AM
I've been getting the hiccups a lot recently.

Ugh, in my opinion, hiccups are much worse than bloody noses.  I mean, yeah, sure, you can stain things with blood, but feeling like you're choking and not being able to breathe, swallow, or really do anything involving your throat properly?  It sucks.  And whenever I get the hiccups I keep getting them throughout the day, so I hate them.  Plus the fact that I've had the hiccups so many times that my body's started becoming immune to the different cures.  Now I've had to resort so drinking water whilst hanging upside down from the couch, holding my breath, and plugging my ears.  It.  Sucks.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Finally, someone who understands xP If I get the hiccups once, chances are I'll have them three time that day. For me, holding my breath for as long as I can seems to work. I just hold it and hold it until my chest screams and I let out a bunch of air in a great whoosh like a gust of wind. Not sure if that's so safe for my body, but :-\