Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Maudie

O_o

I just got a really ambiguous text from my manager saying that she's getting complaints about my crew.

Aaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Hides under blankey*

*whispers* Don't make me go out into the real world... :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

:P

The entire workforce at my work got called into the office because of mistakes.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

I went into a store and bought ice cream.
Freddy

Delthion

I went into a store and brought ice cream. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

I'm really good at making ice cream cones.

Russa Nodrey

I plan on eating the leftover ice cream tomorrow morning.

EDIT: On second thought, my siblings will kill me. So maybe not.
Freddy

Maudie

You have leftover ice cream? Why?

Wylder Treejumper

Yeah, leftover ice cream really is not a thing, at least at my house. It's kinda like this:

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rosie Willowwater

We always have leftovers at our house.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Maudie on September 21, 2017, 04:42:53 AM
You have leftover ice cream? Why?
'Cause my mom and Jukka are away and my dad hardly had any. It's hardly ever happened before.
Freddy

Maudie

Russa Nodrey

Freddy