News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

I've slept through an earthquake...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Nothing will keep me asleep...except for math, which most certainly will. Give me some of that algebra stuff and it will knock me right out.

The Skarzs

My fist can knock you right out as well. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah fell azleep in a Cat kennel Zunday at ze Animal Zhelter...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

You have problems.
Unless you are a cat.

You DID say the new kitten was your brother.

Clearly, we have first-hand evidence that HIAG is not, in fact, a weasel. He is a cat.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

We must shout this news from the rooftops! ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 28, 2017, 05:53:41 AM
You have problems.
Unless you are a cat.

You DID say the new kitten was your brother.

Clearly, we have first-hand evidence that HIAG is not, in fact, a weasel. He is a cat.

Actually Ah 'ave anozer Brozer vho iz a Dog und a Zizter zat iz a Dog taae. (Zere are alzae Fizh aber zey died a fev yearz agae) Und actually by "Favin' azleep in ze Cat Kennel" Ah mean me 'ead vaz ztuck in zeir und Ah vaz payin' attention taeze Cat vho vaz inzoide it und Ah fell azleep. Ah'm ztill a Weasel!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Stop your acting, we know the truth now.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Iz ztill a Weasel, dezpoite any argumentz zat zay ozervoize*

Meanvhoile, Ah'm off tae me Vinter zin' o' bein' off ze computer until February! 'ave fun! Da svidaniya! *Popz off*

Lady Amber

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MeadowR

My Neopets account turned 15 years old yesterday. Yikes.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.