News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

PSST!! Guys, what kind of a creature is Faiyloe? I know Skarzs is a troll, but I'm not sure about Faiy...

(This isn't because I want to write a forum fic about the adventures of Skarloe or anything like that. Sheesh, you guys are crazy...)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Amber

I think she's a human, but through the use of magic, she can turn herself into a fairy, and basically anything. Although, she may have drawn a picture of herself as a squirrel one time; I'm not really sure.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Quote from: Mask on January 21, 2016, 01:52:18 AM
(This isn't because I want to write a forum fic about the adventures of Skarloe or anything like that. Sheesh, you guys are crazy...)
o________________________________________o
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Signing out now... You're welcome. :P

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Mask on January 21, 2016, 01:52:18 AM

In your heart of hearts you do.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

I just read a chapter in a success book about that.

Go do something mentally stimulating.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

I feel like I haven't slept in about two weeks.

Matthias720

I know the feeling. Try to do something chill or relaxing before you go to bed, and have a dream scenario planned beforehand. That should help you get better sleep, at least for one night.

Ashleg

Matthias720