News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: Battle of the Fortresses

Started by Redwaller, May 29, 2012, 12:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

OOC: if I am to answer I'll need MAx's permission I'll always change my answer just tell me and I'll edit my post. O and is the Abbess freeplay?
BIC:
"Well he was outcasted because he tried to kill the Abbess. I won't go into details though. He won't be allowed any weapons when he is here though. I'll need to ask the Abbess if she would like him to stay though I don't see the reason why not anymore once you have explained it." Kreastle replies curtly off to find the Abbess.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Leatho Shellhound

As the day went by Deathtail learned what Redwall Abbey was.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

"That abbess is a sly one she is.... I've always thought that she organized my parents assassination..." murmured Maximus.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Kreastle hear dthe comment but not saying anything made sure to keep a close eye on  the outcast and the Abbess. Trouble was sure to come soon.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwaller

OOC: the abbess is free play

BIC: "You shall be one of my captains, Deathtail." Rofnard said. "You shall have full control of the Abbey after we have conquered it."

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus was angry that night in the infirmary he had nightmares about the night his parents were killed by otter thugs. He woke yelling so loud Deathtail fell out of bed.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

OOC: What are you talking about? Rofnard and Deathtail are in the Fortress of Blood.

AbbotAlf0805

Leatho Shellhound

"I will not fail 'ou my 'ord." said Deathtail.

OOC: If you can't read what I write ask me to make it clearer.

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Leatho Shellhound

"What is 'our plan?" asked Deathtail.

click the banner

Redwaller

"You shall lead a third of my forces at the main gate; while Garrtail and another third of my forces shall be firing from the west side."

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus was walking around Redwall looking for Kreastle, "Kreastle! Kreastle!"

Dannflor

Danjosal walked in the orchard munching on a pear he started to climb an oak tree.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

AbbotAlf0805

Danjosal have you seen Kreatle?" asked Maximus