News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Which Forum User would you like to meet in person.

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 01, 2012, 12:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Do an online chat, sure, but I don't want to be breathing air in the same room with you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

Wrong answer.

There's a fine line between teasing someone and insulting them, and it's all the thicker the less well you know that person. Make sure that it isn't crossed.
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

The Skarzs

It was up to interpretation. If he got upset, I would assure him it was a joke. But I don't think Ash is that kind of person, from my interractions with him.
And considering what we were talking about. . .
Quote from: Ashleg on July 21, 2017, 10:44:17 PM
I'd like to meet Ashleg in person.
It would seem obvious it was a joke.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Rosie Willowwater

*Bump?*

I would like to meet Gonff, Sierra, Corn, Sky, Del, and Ash.

Gonff the Mousethief

*quietly crosses Ash off of my list after that post*

For me, it would be Rosie, Del, Soren, James, Jukka, Corn, and probably Skarzs. And maybe Ash
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Ashleg

I'm there!
*re-dabs*

But fo realz, I call dibs on meeting "The Gang" aka Sand, Sage (aka Hickory), and Groddil if he still likes me (I'd include myself as the founder of the gang, buuuuut....can't do that without a mirror.)
And then Corn, Rosie, Banya (IT ALMOST HAPPENED GARHHH) and maybe Skarzs, Dann, and Gonff.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on August 11, 2017, 04:54:47 PM
*quietly crosses Ash off of my list after that post*

For me, it would be Rosie, Del, Soren, James, Jukka, Corn, and probably Skarzs. And maybe Ash

Aww, thanks :)

Quote from: Ashleg on August 11, 2017, 05:05:17 PM
I'm there!
*re-dabs*

But fo realz, I call dibs on meeting "The Gang" aka Sand, Sage (aka Hickory), and Groddil if he still likes me (I'd include myself as the founder of the gang, buuuuut....can't do that without a mirror.)
And then Corn, Rosie, Banya (IT ALMOST HAPPENED GARHHH) and maybe Skarzs, Dann, and Gonff.

We really need to organize a couple forum meetups for people who could come. That would be incredible.

The Skarzs

Mm.
I almost had a chance to meet a member. And I'm considering finding out who I can meet for real.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater