News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Waiting.....Waiting.....Waiting.....Waiting.....Waiting.....
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Dannflower Reguba

Pholoa put his arrow back in its' quiver, but left the bow strung as he stepped out to introduce himself to Max, "Hello there mouse, I see you heard the vermin approach, there are many of them. Plenty to overwhelm you. So I would suggest getting thy friends... Of who'm do I have the pleasure of addressing?"

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

OOC: All good guys go th Castle Floret! Don't even think about attacking!

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus son of Marchellius the Warrior." said Max putting up his sword.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

OOC: go... to... Castle... Floret. I repeat, go to Castle Floret, NOW! Stop talking jibberish and go!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: fine then forget I met that cheetah.

BIC: the adventures continued south but Maximus kept on looking northwest.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: What do I do now!? I have no way to meet someone, and the one person who will respond to my posts is going the wrong way!  :-\

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok then we stay and talk. You talk first.

Griffen

Finiet

He was walking around and listening to the forest as the wind blew threw it. it talked to him in a way no beast could. he saw the vermin coming from a distance and ran for the camp, hoping they had already left and it wouldn't be to late.

OOC: Andrew you can see me coming from a distance

Redwaller

OOC: Walk'n'Talk guys, if you take too much time, the RP finishes before it's time. Where are the other guys? I'm alone in Redwall!

AbbotAlf0805

So what's your name cheetah?" asked Max.

In Redwall Flurseus aske Rofnard, "sir what do plan on doing to get the Redwallers back?"

Redwaller

OOC: Flurseus is kinda my seer

BIC: "I will send the monitor lizards headed by Lasson. Ain't that right?"
"Yez zir! We will catch theze redwallerz!"

AbbotAlf0805