News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Cute Animal Videos and Photos

Started by Flandor, June 19, 2012, 11:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

When I was on a camping vacation with my cousins, I saw this really cute chipmunk eating a peanut. He was adorable, but my cousin was afraid of him :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Flandor

Hahaha the warrior squirrel is epic XD

Here's another rat with a Teddy.

And this is one of my favorite photos ever.

And yes, rats really are that cute.  Mine sleeps in my lap all the time.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Rainshadow

I love these cat and dog pics!

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

That last one really struck a major aww factor in me.

Rainshadow

I just want to step into that picture and hug both of them!  This is the type of dog that I want, and I would name it Taggerung:

Or this, this one is also cute:

Redwallfan7

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Flandor on June 26, 2012, 02:31:56 AM
Hahaha the warrior squirrel is epic XD

Here's another rat with a Teddy.

AWWWW, THAT'S SO ADORABLE!!!

Here are some kittehs:

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

If I still had my cat Shadow, this is what I would do for Halloween.

Redwallfan7

Ha ha ha!!

Cute puppies:

Cute puppy and kitty:

Rainshadow

Who said all foxes were evil looking?

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Lol tug-of-war tag!

Wisteria Wild Cat

I'm dead. I'm dead I died I'm dead. So cute! Sombody, put a foal on here!
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!