News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Hero of Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 26, 2012, 10:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Razer had been traveling all day from the north, where she had been born. She had no food or water, just her weapon. Her leg was broken and bleeding from a sparrow attack. The tired. weak, injured, and weary otter was lucky to come across the abbey. She had heard of their hospitality and decided to trust them.....a little. She almost fell on the main gates and called. "Hello? Anybody home?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

"Another visitor?" said Abbot Slusk walking to the gate. "Who goes there?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

"Someone!" Razer replied. she swayed on her paws. At least a dozen sparrows had pecked her and ripped out her flesh, so was losing blood fast.

Rainshadow

Shadow turned to the abbot.  "Should we let her in?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

"Oh my soul!" said the abbot letting her in. "Get her to the infirmay!" he said rushing her there.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Razer didn't hear any of this. She fainted clear away.

AbbotAlf0805

They brought her to the infirmary and layed her down. "Get her some herbs!" said the abbot.

Rainshadow

Shadow didn't like blood.  She didn't even like scratches.  She was quite a wimpy wildcat.  Shadow decided that she would go see the visiting mouse instead of following the injured otter.  Hmm, I wonder where he could be, she thought.  Shadow decided that he must be near food, so she headed toward Cavern Hole.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari was in cavern hole having mousemaids serve him some food. They sat down with him and asked him questions about his travels. Davidari seemed more interested in the food at the moment though.

Redwaller

OOC: Hahaha!

BIC: "Let's be quiet now!" Galdoran whispered to HolmOak.

AbbotAlf0805

"Now now ladies let him eat his food. He has just finished a long journey." said Abbot Slusk. The maids nodded and walked off. Abbot Slausk sat down with Davidari and said, "Now what brought you to Redwall Abbey?" Davidari turned to him and said, "Now is not the time.."

gorath

OOC: Where should Jukkarus come in?
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Leatho Shellhound

"Right you are old thing." Said HolmOak.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Leatho Shellhound

"I say, were do you think ferrety is going?" asked HolmOak
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner