The Hero of Redwall: The Great Sea

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 04, 2012, 09:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I'm going to Jima. You?" asked Davidari.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

But who the? Why the? What the?" stuttered Davidari.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Razer looked at him like this   O.o 
"I'm just a traveler seeking adventure," she said.

AbbotAlf0805

Are you still mad about.. uh.. him.." asked Davidari sheepishly.

Skyblade

"Not anymore," said Razer. "I guess it was necessary. The hybrid jokes still tick me off, though." she added.

AbbotAlf0805

Ya I was.. uh.. different.. But I regret killing him these days." said Davidari.

Skyblade

AbbotAlf0805

No really. His sprit gives me nightmares!"

Skyblade

Razer's eyes widened. "I think he's seeking revenge," she said.

AbbotAlf0805

He is dead. Twice!" said Davidari, "You should propably go up and not be hidding."

Skyblade

Razer sighed and straightned up. "It's painful to deal with his death every day....but pain is what makes you stronger."

AbbotAlf0805

Okay... I'm going to the main deck."

Skyblade

Razer went back to sitting on the edge of the ship and staring at the water.

W0NWILL

Miff had sobered up now, she found Davidari as he came out of the hole, "Sorry 'bout being drunk, it must've been odd, talking with a drunk shrew."