News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Personal Text above me

Started by W0NWILL, July 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

yeah, it's like those other ones, profile picture and signature above me. Only it's personal text. COMMENCE!

Redwallfan7

Oh, I know you're being sarcastic! Ok, now do mine :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

It's only Narnia that the wardrobe leads to.

Redwallfan7

Hey, I can dream, and there is fan fiction  ;)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

your personal text is.... Awesome! Lol

W0NWILL

Thankee kindly.

Well, Narnia and Redwall might go together, but not hand in hand.

Redwallfan7

You're sig is a really good comeback

psybox

it's possible, the wardrobe should lead to that one forest from The Magician's Nephew, and assuming there are an infinite amount of pools, one should lead to redwall. (Infinite monkeys!)

Redwallfan7

I blinked. Whatcha gonna do about it? :P

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

I figured, but I was just being sarcastic

W0NWILL

Wow. I would've never of guessed that.

Redwallfan7

W0NWILL