"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: Southsward

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0809

Davidari looked shocked, "You are?"

W0NWILL

"I don't know! I wasn't here!" Dari exclaimed, evidently still on the 'interrupting something'.

AbbotAlf0809

Davidari replied to the bat,"Well I would be honored to have you travel with us. We were just thinking about names for our new baby. Any suggestions?"

Leatho Shellhound

Muchlik knocked on the infirmary door, were Chelonia had stayed the night after hurting her foot paw near the Abbey gates.

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0809

Davidari looked around, "I say, where are the others? Do they not wish to see us off?"

Jetthebinturong

OOC: I'm not in this rp, but you already named the baby Saria *whistles Saria's song*
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

AbbotAlf0809

OOC: Oh ya your right lol I forgot

BIC: Davidari sighed and look at the abbey and all his friends, "I am sorry I must leave my friends. But I shall return. I want you to have this Father abbot," he handed the abbot a beautiful crested horn with a blue gem on it. "This is the Horn of Myrandale, an ancient relic that whenever it is blown, my sword shall glow, letting me know there is danger in Mossflower."

W0NWILL

"Ooh, is it magic?" Dari asked, peering curiously at it, then composed himself, letting most traces of his usual silliness drop away.
"I'll travel with you," he repeated, "But only for a little ways. I'm returning to the bat mountpit."

AbbotAlf0809

Davidari nodded, "I understand. I wish the best of luck to you all! Farewell my friends!!!" He waved as the Knights of the North marched away from Redwall Abbey. Hylia cried a little but contained herself. She cuddled little Saria in her arms and waved at the Redwallers.
Abbot Slusk bid them farewell and examined the horn, "Beautiful," he said, "simply gorgeous."
Davidari looked back in front of him ready to return to his home...

In the carnage and wreckage that had been the site of what be known as the Battle of Southsward, a strange masked beast slithered and snuck through the destruction. He looked around making sure no one was looking and he began to remove the rubble. Eventually he found the body of General Grenn and jade two lizards grabbed in black pull it out. "This one shall do for now..." He hissed. He had plans. Big ones, Mossflower would be his. Even if it meant conquering Salamandastron. "This is only the beginning of the end my minions...." He said then began to slowly laugh as he and his men snuck off into the shadows...