That awkward moment when...

Started by Skyblade, August 24, 2012, 12:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg

The last time I was at a movie theatre was for Sing in late December/early January.

Apologies for crushed dreams.

Søren

I saw someone who looked like Galli once, but it wasn't Galli.

I'm retired from the forum

Ashleg

HOW DO YOU KNOW??
Did you ask them? ;)

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on January 21, 2017, 08:25:31 PM
That awkward moment when you see someone in public who looks like one of the member's YOUR FACE pictures and you get really excited. 

Don't even get me started. :P

The Skarzs

That awkward moment when you go on a trip, say where you went on the forum, and no one notices.
And then when you say it again, no one notices again.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Quote from: Skarzs on January 23, 2017, 08:04:53 PM
That awkward moment when you go on a trip, say where you went on the forum, and no one notices.

That awkward moment when you were one of the people that didn't notice.

LT Sandpaw

That awkward moment when you did notice, but then didn't say anything, and then wanted to say 'Hey I noticed,' but feel that might be seen as a copout and disbelieved by the person who claimed no one noticed. ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

James Gryphon

Quote from: Skarzs on January 23, 2017, 08:04:53 PM
What trip?

Spoiler
;)
[close]
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Went to San Fansisco for the Walk for Life there.

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on January 23, 2017, 09:27:13 PM

That awkward moment when you did notice, but then didn't say anything, and then wanted to say 'Hey I noticed,' but feel that might be seen as a copout and disbelieved by the person who claimed no one noticed. ;)
>_>
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

That awkward moment when people ask if you got let out of school early when you're homeschooled and you don't have the guts to say no.

Skyblade

That awkward moment when you put an awkward moment here but then decide it's too personal and edit it out :P

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Maudie

That awkward moment when people don't finish their
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Groddil

That awkward moment when you get home first, but your key only unlocks the screen door, so you're stuck outside.