News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Chocolate Muffins of Death!!!

Started by Rainshadow, August 24, 2012, 07:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

No, 'tis a feast!  And Redwallfan7, I can eat all I want!  I'm dead already!  *Eats muffins*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wisteria Wild Cat

Hmm. I The War of the Feast of the Chocolate Muffins of Death!!!!! Makes sense, huh?
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

Perfect sense!  Crystal clear!  Now, eat the Muffins!!!!!  >:D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skipper

Never, I can smell the death on them as well as the, as the delicious chocolate. *takes a big sniff and grabs two muffins*

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

Mine! *Tackles Redwallfan7* Gimme gimme!

Rainshadow

Well, you're gonna die.  Any last words?

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

Yes! I want muffins! *Grabs muffins from nowhere and everywhere, and stuffs them down my throat.* Yu--ack! *Dies*

Rainshadow

Yay!  Join me in haunting the Muffin eaters!  *Haunts Muffin eaters who haven't died yet*  Wooooooooo!  I'm a ghooooaaaassstttt!!!

Redwallfan7

Wisteria Wild Cat

I'm deeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaad! And soooooon, you will be toooooooooooooo!!!!! Ooooooh! Join us, Redwallfan7!

Rainshadow

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Dannflower Reguba

*sticks out tongue*

"I'm not shoopid! Will not eat your horrendous muffinks!"

*Eats a pop-tart*

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This