News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

I am now the proud owner of a Cassian Andor Funko POP!.  It was only five bucks. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

Hey, anyone heard anything from @Andy lately?  Probably just busy, but I'm a bit concerned. :/
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

From what I've heard they've left the forum.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Aimless Gallivanter

Andy left?? He was active on the discord server a couple days ago....
@James Gryphon where'd you here that he left?
im gay!!!!!!

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Jetthebinturong

Well his account is still active and he didn't make any post about leaving, plus he's pretty active on Discord. Maybe he meant he was taking a break, I can certainly see why he might be.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

James Gryphon

Sierra seemed pessimistic, but perhaps so.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 19, 2017, 08:46:44 PM
"They have."

::)

I didn't know that Andy was used by multiple people. ;D That's what I was asking.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

I hope it's just a break.  Andy said that this place felt kind of exclusive and tight-knit and hard to get into, and I'd feel really bad if that drove someone away.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

...May'apz ze gueztz got 'im.......
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 19, 2017, 09:04:37 PM
I hope it's just a break.  Andy said that this place felt kind of exclusive and tight-knit and hard to get into, and I'd feel really bad if that drove someone away.
It wasn't for lack of trying on our part, methinks. We can't help but be close knit, and if that intimidates people the best we can do is welcome and encourage them. The rest is up to them to have the motivation to stick around.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

My mom laughed so hard at that part.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.