News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff

QuoteMore like poor homeschooler who really should have been doing schoolwork instead of reading all those good books...

I will join you, I have to finish geography and physical science throughout the summer. (But I'm still not really behind what people are doing in the public school because I just finished 7th grade and geography and physical science are 9th grade subjects.)
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Icefire

Quote from: Nature Lover on July 07, 2011, 01:31:23 PM
QuoteMore like poor homeschooler who really should have been doing schoolwork instead of reading all those good books...

I will join you, I have to finish geography and physical science throughout the summer. (But I'm still not really behind what people are doing in the public school because I just finished 7th grade and geography and physical science are 9th grade subjects.)
Yeah, even if I do finish my "normal" schoolwork, I'm still going to have to take an elective through the summer :P I subject I'm required by the state to take. I'm so not looking forward to it...
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

POINTLESS POAST ABOUT TOAST!

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toast.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Icefire

CELTIC WOMAN!!!!!! Just saying....

Redwall Musician

Now think of a number between 1 and 10. That is a terrible question. I like 1-100!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Matthias720

Icefire

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

James Gryphon

You can cage a swallow, can't you, but you can't swallow a cage, can you?
« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

Whatever you do, don't google google. It'll bring the whole internet down.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

I've googled google! Aaaaaaaaaa!

Pi and pie are different.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Taggerung_of_Redwall

http://googlegooglegooglegoogle.com.br/

Now less sophisticated than it was some time ago, but still it allows the universe to be maddening.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Icefire

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on July 12, 2011, 12:43:53 PM
Whatever you do, don't google google. It'll bring the whole internet down.
Heeheehee! Now I want to do it!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Matthias720