News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Maudie on May 24, 2017, 05:57:08 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on May 24, 2017, 05:54:11 PM
Quote from: Maudie on May 24, 2017, 05:50:54 PM
Sometimes I hate coding...
What kind of coding?

Computer programming. HTML and CSS.

I feel you. Working on my own website, I had to resort to make multiple back-ups to every change just because it might decide to break on a whim.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

MeadowR

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on May 24, 2017, 05:54:16 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on May 24, 2017, 05:50:10 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 24, 2017, 05:48:34 PM
*Is tired of typing in all caps*

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on May 24, 2017, 05:44:23 PM
Out for their morning silflay?

Read WSD, have you? :P
I read most of it several years ago, skipping the boring bits. :P

How dare you? ;)

Gasssp! What boring bits?? :o
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Maudie

Lol a bird just flew right into our window :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

It's not. It lay there for a little bit before getting up and flying away.

Since when did you care about birds, anyway?

Groddil

Rabbits are pests that destroy crops and eat all the available food in an area, causing native animals to starve. Bloody things.

Ashleg

Rabbits rile my dog up the kazoo.

Delthion

I bet the mattress was stuffed with bunny fur. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Maudie on May 24, 2017, 08:38:54 PM
It's not. It lay there for a little bit before getting up and flying away.

I'm glad it's ok, but it's never a bad idea to check on them as soon as they crash into things. They become vulnerable and may be hurt as a result of the impact.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Maudie on May 24, 2017, 07:45:07 PM
A bird crashed into our window several days ago, too. It was totally fine, though, and flew off after a few seconds. It had blue feathers and was larger than most birds; I Googled its description and I'm pretty sure it was some type of falcon.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Quote from: Lady Amber on May 25, 2017, 02:21:32 AM
A bird crashed into our window several days ago, too. It was totally fine, though, and flew off after a few seconds. It had blue feathers and was larger than most birds; I Googled its description and I'm pretty sure it was some type of falcon.
A Steller's jay, maybe? They can get pretty big.

Quote from: Maudie on May 24, 2017, 08:38:54 PM
Since when did you care about birds, anyway?
I don't, really. I'm just saying it might be. Really couldn't have cared if it was, since there would be nothing I could do to save its life.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Lady Amber on May 25, 2017, 02:21:32 AM

My family and I were once driving along a highway and there were two birds in the middle of the road as birds usually are. One of them did what birds normally do and flew AWAY from the car. But the other, flew up and TOWARDS the car, hitting the windshield and rocketing into the air, it was completely unphased though and flew away! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.