News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vhen loife givez ye Lemonz, zey zay make Lemonade. Aber vot if loife givez ye Lemmingz...?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

A mouse has invaded our laundry room, which is also the secondary front entryway.  We have the door leading from it into the kitchen tightly shut and are all living in mortal dread.

The thing stole the bait from the mouse trap overnight without triggering it.

They're evolving.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Matthias720

Chipster of Noonvale

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on December 01, 2017, 03:30:26 PM
A mouse has invaded our laundry room, which is also the secondary front entryway.  We have the door leading from it into the kitchen tightly shut and are all living in mortal dread.

They're evolving.
Use peanut butter. They can't steal that. . . Usually.

Second option, trap it in a corner and hit it with a little baseball bat. It's what I do when they WAKE ME UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WITH THEIR INCESSANT SCRATCHING AND CRAWLING AROUND IN MY ROOM! GAH!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 01, 2017, 05:46:30 PMSecond option, trap it in a corner and hit it with a little baseball bat.
>:(:'(

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on December 01, 2017, 05:47:49 PM
ARE YOU MURDERING MICE SKARZS?
When there is one then there are ten more eating our food and pooing everywhere.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

321tumbler

You could train them to do house chores in return for some food.

MeadowR

They are cute and smart, but they are also pests! Last ones that got in our house chewed at some of our sheets and towels in our little 'airing cupboard' and left a lot of droppings. Actually, that wasn't the last - the last one started chewing at the bottom of our leather sofa. The fieldmice (etc.) are a little easier to grab at and get back outside (the ones the cats bring in), but house mice when they move in, that is the real trouble.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

Exactly. They're called house mice for a reason. . . Their habitat is indoors. :\
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 01, 2017, 05:46:30 PM

They're evolving.

Second option, trap it in a corner and hit it with a little baseball bat. It's what I do when they WAKE ME UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WITH THEIR INCESSANT SCRATCHING AND CRAWLING AROUND IN MY ROOM! GAH!

We had a mouse in our house that stole peanut butter without triggering the trap. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Delthion on December 01, 2017, 08:59:47 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on December 01, 2017, 05:46:30 PM

They're evolving.

We had a mouse in our house that stole peanut butter without triggering the trap. ;D
Exactly what happened with us. XD  My dad stuck peanut butter on a cotton ball and it managed to steal it, maybe because he didn't mash it down enough.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien