News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Woah, my "leaving" post was my 1000th post. That's kinda poetic.

321tumbler

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

Krantor the Brutal

(Here you go Skarzs ;D)

Krantor, who is currently traveling around the Eastern Shores, to Skarzs the Smith sends his regards.

How long has it been since I have sent a messenger to thee? Behold, it has been even longer since I have seen thy face. The reason being, our acquaintance is not very well. For our our differences have led to strip, env, and discord. But now, I write to thee to hearken unto me. A common enemy has arisen and their numbers are without compare. I beseech thee therefore, forget our anger and let us unite under one banner for if either of us attempt to gain victory alone, it is oblivious, it cannot be done, but together, our chances of survival is much greater and we may succeed. I am currently seeking my allies among the Tribes by the Shores. Thou, I ask, must do the same amongst thy folk, no matter how small the force may be.

Given on the LVI day before the Spring Season.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

The Skarzs

(Am I missing something with the anger between us part?)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

(Just came up with a scenario.)
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

This flea is being chased
                                                                                                    These fleas are mad at her
                 , Aaaaaaaaaagh!                           
                                                                                                Give us the pizza back!                                 
                                                                                                       ,,  , ,, ,
                                                                                                    ,  , , , , ,    , ,             

,,,             , , ,

'Why...?                                                                           

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

Is the forum really big for all of you?

The Skarzs

No? I'm on my phone so it changes.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Chipster of Noonvale

Yes, it was changed last night.  It was better before :-\

Ashleg