what is the most horrible vermin death

Started by Veil Sixclaw, October 18, 2012, 05:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 23, 2012, 08:16:06 AM
Those creature that had boiling water poured on them in Redwall, the ones that had hot oatmeal dumped on them in Triss. Basically anybeast that had hot stuff chucked at them. I don't like heat...
I don't either. It doesn't matter how many creatures they killed, they at least deserve a quick death!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Veil Sixclaw

hmm, i think ones where the vermin are drowned or crushed *shudder* mainly because i hate the thought of drowning and if you were crushed you can stay alive for quite a few days and that would be absolute agony just lying there with every bone broken waiting for death, let allone totally boring!  :P
Pie iz awesome

Martin the warrior

Ripfang's death from Mossflower was pretty horrible he was crushed by Boar.
Vilu Daskar was choked and drowned by Luke.
Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

Veil Sixclaw

i just thought of another one! ;D

watzis name from loam hedge that had dryditch fever and got left behind by his brother and also gave it to all the redwallers!!  :P
Pie iz awesome

Romsca

I think that might have been from Salamandastron

The ferret in Legend of Luke who was stabbed and pushed into the fire

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on October 18, 2012, 09:10:53 PM
I also feel bad for thoughs vermin who had pain for most of their little lives.....Slagar and Swartt Sixclaw.
There are probably many vermin who had pain for most of their young lives

rachel25

Um Ungrat Trun,Tasmina,Lantaur the Marlfox,Gabool,Bane, but i don't feel sorry   :-Xfor them just think of all the inesent creatures they murdered  >:(

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Veil Sixclaw

Quote from: Romsca on March 24, 2013, 02:02:25 PM
I think that might have been from Salamandastron

oh yeah i think it was  :P ;)
Pie iz awesome

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt Trunn wasn't the only vermin to die of having his neck brocken; Like Viska Longtooth, for instance.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Romsca

But the broken neck just paralyzed Ungatt, and he died from drowning, which would mean a slow, painful, death

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on March 31, 2013, 03:24:22 AM
Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on October 22, 2012, 09:44:31 PM
Ungatt Trunn's was pretty horrible.

How did he die? I forgot.
He got his neck broken, but that didn't kill him, but then a fox pushed him out to sea were he died...unfortunautly!

Norham Waterpaw

Ooohhhhh yeah, that was the worst possible death, ever!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ungatt Trunn

The worst part is that it happened to Ungatt Trunn...Ungatt Trunn, of all creatures!

Captain Tammo

What about the urgan nagru? He got his head rammed into a tree!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior