News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

Beard day, hahaha.

I'm a little jealous cause I have to stay clean shaven, no facial hair for me. :'(

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Andy

I kinda have to as well.  I barely get any grow in in the first place and it's very uneven. I'm not much of a beard guy anyway, but it is annoying that I have to get rid of it every so often. Would be nice to just let it alone every now and then.
Only actions can speak the truth.

Ashleg

My dad has a goatee if that counts.

I'm too young to grow a beard.

The Skarzs

Then you don't belong here! Is for manly man men with hair only.

(But I actually don't keep my facial hair either. I know it's a style, but it isn't very professional looking.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

BUT I WILL GET OLDER ONE DAY!

Aimless Gallivanter

I've got fuzz on my face
im gay!!!!!!

Trigoma

I'm forced to shave after every three day weekend. Need to keep the professional look for work or I'll get written up >.<
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

The Skarzs

*Eats peanut butter and chocolate chips.*
I'm bulking.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Aimless Gallivanter

what's chocolate chips gonna do..... it's just sugar and fat. peanut butter is mostly fat too, you want something with more protein if you want to bulk up. At least eat regular peanuts...
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

protein shake

chug chug chug
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Aimless Gallivanter

Ashe has the right idea.
im gay!!!!!!

The Skarzs

(I know. I was joking.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Ashleg

Go hunt a fish and eat it raw.

Sounds manly.

Now cut it up and add rice.

SUSHI!

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien