News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

True ztory, vone toime vhen Ah vaz in 'oigh Zchool ah 'adnae 'ad me 'air cut in o'er at leazt a year (i.e. tvaz quoite lang) und ah vaz 'oidin' oot underneaz ze bleacherz afore P.E. (ah loike 'oidin') talkin' viz me friend vho vaz ztandin' by ze bleacherz, und ziz teacher came by und azked 'er (referrin' tae me) "Is she all right?". Ah 'ave kept me 'air zhort zince.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

I would never have imagined HIAG as having long hair. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

I actually imagined him with (sort of) long brown hair. :P

The Skarzs

I always imagined him as a weasel.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Weasels can have hair.

Delthion

Yes, but they don't just have long hairs springing from their head. I imagined HIAG as a two legged weasel, with fur everywhere. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater