Redwall:Warlords - the multiplayer strategy game

Started by The Lady Shael, July 07, 2011, 08:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: FastFang on March 08, 2015, 07:12:41 PM
Kay

I did my research and everything and I still don't understand a lot of stuff.

Where/how is it played?
You scout, earn loyalty, build stuff, have a nice army, and attack and pillage some of your (not so) friendly neighbors.
this is still alive? [darn] son

a lot of stuff in the homepage of the website and the wiki are missing like a description for the races

thanks for the info, help a newbie, and win money!

jk you get no money

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Luftwaffles

I have been on that site before and I don't understand how to play it neither. The forum layout seems pretty confusing as well, and there are a lot of sections.

Does anyone here know how to play it properly? I would like to try the game sometime.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Krowdon

Hey!! I know how to play!! I've been on RWL for 6 years.

You guys can ask me questions here, or if you have an account on RWL, head over there and ask!! I know I can't answer everything, but I will do my best! It's fun once you get into it, and the community is nice! Though we are smaller now than we used to be.

Shael isn't around so much anymore, so there's not really a new member resource pack. HOWEVER if you join the regular game, I can help you out with resources and things, and even let you join my clan if you so wish. (that makes trading easier, and there's an in-clan forum)