The Quest for Romance: All Ashore!

Started by Rainshadow, November 19, 2012, 05:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Sorry I thought we were still at the dock

BIC: Matthias lowered his staff a bit and said " how about we come to an agreement of some sort?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Marin didn't want to show her relief at this idea, so she rolled her eyes.  "Fine," she sighed, trying to look as annoyed as possible.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

"How about you leave us alone and I will work on his boat for free."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: lol, you realise that you're up against three otters (when Rainshadow comes back, and a bird.... You're ONE mouse.  :D BTW She's (I THINK, not sure) already been retaken into our custody... Not sure what I should do right now.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Then what the heck do? I dont wanna realy fight right now.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Who said you had to fight?

BIC:  Marin glared at the other mouse, irritated by his defending her.  Though, at the same time, she felt strangely relieved to have someone standing up for her.  Still, she felt that she didn't need anybeast's help.  "If you don't mind, could you stop acting so chivalrous?  I can take care of myself, you know."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Matthais said, "Pardon me miss- er- Marin, I was just doing what my father always told me. Always stick up for a mouse."

Dannflower Reguba

Lusiphi didn't have much of any respect for this pompous mouse. Who did he think he was! "Excuse me mouse, but if another mouse attacked an innocent creature, who would you defend? Your own race when the authorities came after him, or the innocent being brutally attacked?"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Marin looked at the otter in shock.  "I didn't hurt anybeast!  I was just looking for money so I could buy myself some vittles!"
  Avalanche arched his eyebrow.  "Well, if'n ye needed 'elp, why didn't ye just ask?"
  Marin stayed silent, looking at her footpaws in shame.

AbbotAlf0805

"Let's not get this out of proportion. She didn't actually steal any money did she?" said Matthias trying to change topic because of that remark.

Rainshadow

Marin glared at this other mouse.  "Why are you defending me?  I don't need defending, I can defend myself!"
  Avalanche sighed.  "Let's just stop this arguin' and get back ter work.  N'kay?"

BrookSkimmer

The Rusty Scallop plowed on through the waves. A day and a night passed. Grimly recovered himself sufficiently to take the tiller. At first he had been angry with these strange beasts for invading his ship and taking him out to sea.  However, there was something about them he liked. Possibly it was their bickering. The water rat found it refreshing. Too many long seasons on his ship with little or no companionship made him want to sit back and listen to the transfer of words and rising tempers. The water rat decided he would sail his ship for these beasts. He was sober now and was actually enjoying what was going on around him.

Churrup has been in up in the masts for the most part oft he journey. The robin had become slightly worried. They were out at sea far enough now that he could never fly back to shore on his own. He was more caught up in the unfolding of this adventure than he now wished. The bird's stomach rumbled. There were no more seed cakes. The Redwallers would have to feed him for the rest of his life to pay back for this.

It was then that Churrup spotted another vessel. He could just see the sail of the Freebeasts coming across the horizon.

"There's another ship! Stop fighting and listen! There's a ship dead ahead!"

AbbotAlf0805

Matthias ignored her thinking, 'What is wrong with me? Maybe I am being a show off..'

Rainshadow

Both Avalanche and Marin stopped their arguing to turn and watch the ship on the horizon.  Avalanche looked to Churrup.  "Er, Churrup?  Do ye think ye could fly close to the ship an' see wot an' 'o we're dealin' wi'?"
  Maybe this otter is sort of smart, Marin thought.  After all, he had come up with that idea, and Marin didn't!

AbbotAlf0805

Matthias sighed and walked to the other side of the ship alone.