1,000 ways to annoy people: jokers, prankers and antagonizers welcome!;)

Started by winifred, February 17, 2013, 01:51:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

24. Hand them a rock covered in whipped cream, and say it's a new cookie that you made. Watch them get a big "surprise" as they bite into it >:D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: PluggFiretail on February 23, 2013, 03:32:31 PM
23. Set their alarm clock to one in the morning. ;D

If this happened to me, somebody would get it. I already have to get up at 5 every morning.

25) Stick their hand in warm water while they're asleep.

26) Put whipped cream in their hands then tickle their face while they're asleep.

27) They're asleep? Sharpie time! (or washable markers, if you want to get in less trouble)

28) At a wedding, when the priest says "Speak now or forever hold your peace", stand up and shout, "Objection! It was the butler, Your Honor!"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Maudie

29) When someone is trying to have a conversation with you reply to everything they say with either "I don't know" or "Oh, what did you say? I wasn't listening at all!"  :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Dag Downyfur

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Buzz_Bumble

31.  When you meet someone on the street going the other direction, stand in fron of them and shout "Thou shall not pass!".   :)

32.  When the shopkeeper says your purchases will cost $X, wave you hand in front of you and say "These purchases are free". When he says they're not, wave you hand and say it again.

Dag Downyfur

Insist to everyone that you are The Esteemed Sir Waffles the Third and they must refer to you as such.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Tungro

Corporal Rubbadub

36. right when someone starts talking, talk as fast as you can randomly, non-stop
37. put wet grass on someones bed
38. watch a movie, pretend to get all scared, and set tons of booby traps to your room, act jittery.
39. put a recording of you saying "help i'm locked in" in a closet when someone goes in lock them in.
40. if you get locked in your room, or want to sneack out of the house, and your on a second floor, tie bedsheets together, and climb down.
There are these comic books, Calvin and Hobbes, great humor, shows a lot of pranks you can do

Ebantu the Kararehe

This is amusing.
41. Say "YOUR FACE!"  whenever anyone else tries to say anything.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Booklover

42. Make a few hundred Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy references that no one else understands (I'd make a specific one, but I can't think of any right now).
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"