News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Funny Picture topic

Started by Matthias720, July 14, 2011, 08:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Lol.

@the otherkin thing:  Yeah, I doubt that'll actually happen.  At least not for another sixty-odd years, hopefully... (I have very little faith in humanity, apparently).
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The Australian ones are fake.

They don't have nearly as much swearing as they would in real life.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Banya on July 04, 2017, 06:36:12 PM
It... I don't know. It's strange but it doesn't seem harmful? It makes me think of naturopathy. "Rub a lemon on your -- and you will birth a son."

What? No. No. That's not- No.

The Skarzs

Agreed.

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on July 06, 2017, 02:32:57 PM
The Australian ones are fake.

They don't have nearly as much swearing as they would in real life.
Pfft.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Banya on July 04, 2017, 06:36:12 PM
It... I don't know. It's strange but it doesn't seem harmful? It makes me think of naturopathy. "Rub a lemon on your -- and you will birth a son."

huh brb gotta try that out
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Maudie

I'm just gonna not comment on this but I thought it was hilarious. I'm preeeeetttyyyyy sure he's talking about Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, and Chris Pratt.

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I don't know if this is funny so much as... satisfying?  I love it when racist idiots are put in their place.