News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Thomas Barkshields Art

Started by Thomas Barkshield, April 04, 2013, 02:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas Barkshield

Good news, My miniatures finally came! I was sick over the past few days and couldn't post, but I'm better now. Anyways, there even better than I thought and I will be putting up pictures shortly!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Thomas Barkshield

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted a thing for absoballyloutely ages! For a while I 'Gasp' thought I had better things to do than obsess about red wall all day ;). Could someone bring me up to speed on what I have missed?

P.S. I might finally get some decent painting supplies an paint those miniatures up!

Leatho Shellhound

Yay!!! You're back! Trust me, Redwall is worth time!

You haven't missed a whole lot, more members have joined, some came back, others left. But other than that forum life is as awesome as ever. :D

Can't wait to see more art from you, and while you're around you might want to go on my art topic and see my newest art. ;)

click the banner

Thomas Barkshield

Sigh. I had some drawings ready but then my computer could'nt save it, and now I have to draw something else. Pooh.

Thomas Barkshield

Good news! What do you get when you combine a boring social class, an unattentive teacher, and the back cover of Lord Brocktree?

This:

And this: (not quite sure what it is)

Edraithel

Could you draw Cregga Rose eyes please? :)
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Thomas Barkshield

Sometimes I surprise even myself. I plopped myself down at my desk, looked up Redwall images, started drawing and got this. I will take requests, but don't expect more than a head and upper torso. I'll get on Cregga as soon as I get home from school tomorrow.

Leatho Shellhound

Those are really cool! Thanks for the Leatho one!

click the banner

Thomas Barkshield

Heres Cregga: (I'm not too good at drawing badgers, but I gave it a jolly good try!)

Edraithel

"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Osu

Quote from: Thomas Barkshield on May 29, 2014, 05:22:47 AM
Sometimes I surprise even myself. I plopped myself down at my desk, looked up Redwall images, started drawing and got this. I will take requests, but don't expect more than a head and upper torso. I'll get on Cregga as soon as I get home from school tomorrow.

*cheers* That is one fantabulous bunny up there! You have a very neat style, a good mixture of cartoon and realism; their expressions are perfect! Great work all around. :)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Thomas Barkshield

Wow, I haven't posted in this thread for quite a while. Here are the long awaited miniature pictures:

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Gonff the Mousethief

Awesome! So much detail for such a small figure! Brilliant!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.