Absolutely!
Unquestionably!
Sure thing!
Absoballylutely!!!
Totally!

Maudie

i think the title is pretty self-explanatory

you know youre going crazy if all you can think about is the lord of the rings
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Redwaller

You know you are going crazy when you can only think about craziness.

Matthias720

You know you are going crazy if you have already gotten there.

Also, you know you are going crazy if you have counted to infinity, twice.

Maudie

you know you are going crazy if all you do is post on the redwall forum for an hour after you joined.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Redwaller

Not really, I spent hours on this Forum on the first day, and I didn't turn crazy then.  :D

You know you are going crazy when you are going crazy.

You know you are going crazy when you yell Eulalia! And chase after cats.

Rainshadow

Masky, that's what I did as soon as I joined!

You know you're going crazy if you spin in circles, singing at the top of your lungs, "THE HILLS ARE ALIVVVVEEEEE WITH THE SOUND OF GRISWOOOOOLLLLDDDD!!!!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Is it okay if we use something else then if?

Maudie

maybe.

you know you are going crazy if you ride your sister's bike down the street shouting "IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE ALIVE!"

ooh, this is almost a hot topic!

Redwallfan7

You know you are gong crazy if you say my precious to one of your favorite items.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rusvul

Quote from: Mask on April 22, 2013, 08:54:40 PM
you know you are going crazy if all you do is post on the redwall forum for an hour after you joined.
I've been on for awhile, I still do that! Not just one hour, several hours in a row. Though, my sanity is questionable.
You know you're going crazy if you try to use your spells from Hack Slash Mine IRL

Tam and Martin

YKTYAGC (You know that you are going crazy) when you combine redwall with Star Wars.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

you know you are going crazy if you are insane!  ;D

Redwallfan7

You know you are going crazy if you've only had one piece of candy and already you're on a sugar high :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Norham Waterpaw

Yktygc when you run 5 miles and still want to run.   :o.  How does this happen to me?  :o ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Maudie

You know you are going crazy if you stop reading LOTR to read Louisa May Alcott books