Yes!
Of course!
Absolutely!
Unquestionably!
Sure thing!
Absoballylutely!!!
Totally!

Delthion

I did that during a recital once! I found a crumb on the floor and fixed my eyes on it. Rather effective for nervousness.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

You know you're going crazy if you think about fandoms all the time.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

You know you're going crazy when you have had to replace the same part on your car three times.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

[mild substitute swear word that is somehow still affected by the forum censor even though the only people on earth who have a problem with it are James and my mother]. Who dug my first topic out of the hidden depths of the cellars? That was uncalled for.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

James Gryphon

It's doing a public service to familiarize new members with the great works of the past.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Somehow you were able to make that gif seem sarcastic.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

alexandre

YKYAGC if you have deja vu while eating a granola bar...
Why they try to tear the mountains down to bring in a couple more
More people, more scars upon the land

~ John Denver

And daddy won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in asking
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away

~ John Prine

The Skarzs

YKYAGC if you are interrupted every other minute.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ye ken ye are crazy vhen ze character ye mozt relate tae from Ze Auld Dark 'ouze iz Saul!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rosie Willowwater

YKYAGC when you start narrating your life like you do on the forum...