News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Technically Redwall didn't exist in the Mossflower time period, so I assume you mean during Legend of Luke.

Well, in Redwall, Redwall Abbey is being besieged by a horde, led by the most evil villain to ever walk the face of the earth.

Plus, I just read Mossflower, so I'm going with the Mossflower time period.

(And to answer the question Martin added: Eat.)

Would you rather eat a pound of lemons or drink as much as you can hold of pure sugar water?
« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

Eat the lemons.

Would you rather sleep for 24 hours or not sleep for 24 hours
Received mostly negative reviews.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Sleep for 24 hours. Already done the latter.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

James Gryphon

I'll take the no sleep; I've done it before, and it seems more fun.

Though that's usually followed by sleep for twelve or sixteen hours, but what can you do. Sleep debt does that.

Head can post the next question.
« Subject to editing »

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Would you rather run through a field of giant carnivorous plants or swim through a lake full of giant carnivorous fish?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

DanielofRedwall

If I have a machete, the field, but I take it I don't, but still the field, it looks like I'd die anyway.

Would you rather chocolate or a smoothie?

James Gryphon

I'd take the smoothie; I know what chocolate tastes like and I might try something more original. ;)

Would you rather come narrowly close to winning in all your major competitions, but always lose due to some twist of fate, or would you rather always win despite not being as good as your opponents?
« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

I wouldn't feel like I deserved the win if the latter happened, so the first one.

Would you rather be burned to death or get frozen to death?

James Gryphon

It's been said that getting frozen to death is really very peaceful, while burning is a renowned form of torture, so I have to pick freezing.

Would you rather do a job you hate with people you like, or do a job you love with people are annoying?
« Subject to editing »

Redwall Musician

Hummm. I pick number seven! No I want to do a job I love with people who are annoying. I'm use to annoying people.

Would you rather dance or go see a movie.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

James Gryphon

Well, I'm not a movie-goer... I was about to say I wouldn't like to go to a dance, since the only girls I'm interested in wouldn't be there, but then it occurred to me that it didn't say *a* dance, just, would *I* rather dance. Hence, I can dance a jig in my house and qualify. ;)

Would you rather scream until you're out of breath, or randomly run and jump around the room until you're out of breath?
« Subject to editing »

Redwall Musician

Jump and run!

Would you rather meet Taylor Swift or Justin Beiber?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

James Gryphon

Hmm.

I'm not that eh about either, but I suppose Justin Bieber -- he's a hockey fan, so we'd have something to talk about.

For charity, would you rather go a day with a blindfold on, or three days with special long-term earplugs in your ears?
« Subject to editing »

Osu

I'll take the ear plugs. 8)

Would you rather live one year without any form of technology - no phone, ipod, computer, nothing - or jump into a pool of man-eating attack rabbits?
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Redwall Musician

The first option.

Would you rather talk to a girl about the weather or about puzzles.