General Suggestions

Started by rakkety tam, July 19, 2011, 07:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Great observation, Jukka! :) And I agree. Spammers are a no-no :P

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

Okay, I just noticed a guest viewing this thread.

I think the language filter has gone crazy. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

Took a look at it -- I think the period he put in after the "V" is what threw it off. I'm not sure there's much that I can do about it besides editing the topic, or getting rid of that word's censor altogether. I could write Doug (who provided the censor mod that we use) and ask about putting in exceptions, I suppose, but I don't want to put him through extra stress.
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

The word filter indeed needs help.

James Gryphon

Could you be more specific? PM me if necessary.
« Subject to editing »

Tungro

In the board 'Licensed Works' could we put a board for the tv series/movie?

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: Tungro on August 24, 2018, 03:50:52 PM
In the board 'Licensed Works' could we put a board for the tv series and movie?
What movie? ???
I support a section for the TV series though.

Tungro

I remember finding it on Youtube but I looked again and don't see it. I was basically 2 hours of the main story cut from the tv show. It is weird though because I remember watching 3 different arrangements of Redwall
The first was the full tv show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbUe_Jiyk7Q&list=PLwKXg8dlwRBODgBbamoxo2eki9PtJXcSy
Another I remember was also a tv show but stuck more to the book (no spice merchant or circus)
The third one I remember was the movie

The Skarzs

Yes, there was a movie. We have it recorded on VHS.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tungro

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on August 24, 2018, 06:55:46 PM
I support a section for the TV series though.

Do you know of anyone with the power to do that?

Ashleg

The movie is more like a movie for the TV show than a Redwall Movie, however.

Tungro

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Tungro on August 24, 2018, 03:50:52 PM
In the board 'Licensed Works' could we put a board for the tv series/movie?
Cheers for the suggestion. We may/may not be undergoing some general restructuring across the forum, will keep this in mind.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Dannflower Reguba

When viewing yours or another's profile, would it be possible to insert a space between things like the, "About me," "Quote," and, "Status?" I know it's minor, but I feel it would just be more pleasant to look at profiles if all the text wasn't dumped on top of each other as it currently is.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Captain Tammo

Quote from: danflorreguba on February 28, 2019, 09:17:18 PM
       When viewing yours or another's profile, would it be possible to insert a space between things like the, "About me," "Quote," and, "Status?" I know it's minor, but I feel it would just be more pleasant to look at profiles if all the text wasn't dumped on top of each other as it currently is.

Duly noted, I've added it to a list the staff and I have been assembling. Right now, this guy is near the bottom in way of priority - so if time goes by and you're not seeing the change quick enough, please ping one of us on this. Exactly what is higher up on that list is something that I'm hoping to make public near the end of this weekend.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior