News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano the Wise

Thanks, Rachel! And thank you, Captain! I'm glad you liked it!

Sorry I haven't been posting recently. Life has been very busy. Although I still visit the forums quite regularly, I rarely have the time or energy to post that much. But I have done a bit of rock painting over the past few months, so I guess I'll post a couple pictures of that.

Flowers Rock Painting

Owls Rock Painting

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Those owls are absolutely adorable, Russano!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Jukka the Sling

They're both amazing, but I especially love the owls!  They're so cute!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

Awesome, especially the adorable owls!

Russano the Wise

MeadowR

That flower rock painting looks lovely! Great details. :)

The owls are really fun!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014