MeadowR's Redwall Drawings. Most currently not showing - thanks, image hoster

Started by MeadowR, June 29, 2013, 12:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeadowR

It's been a while...

After reading The Bellmaker I was actually pretty inspired to draw again, and full paged scenes at that. From there I will continue a series of Redwall and Redwall-inspired picture scenes. All on non-white paper. Just a bit of fun really, wasn't trying to be too serious with them. But hope they're liked. :)

As ever, probably best to click the link as the forum will shrink it. Typically scanning and trying to adjust on the computer killed the colours somewhat.

OLD MOUSE LOOKING DOWN

LEARNED MOLE

MAY RETURN...

More to come soon and whenever. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mhera

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Skyblade

O.o

Those are even better than I expected. Good job.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

:o

Those look like they could be official Redwall art.  Well done, Meadow!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Captain Tammo

Nice work, those look absolutely fantastic!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

MeadowR

Sorry I haven't replied since I posted --- thanks, all! :) I'll try and get some more up soon.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

CaptainRocktree

:o.
Those are in incredible! Your a great artist!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Maudie

You should, like, LEGIT  be an illustrator!! (forgive the teenage girl language. I picked it up over the summer. :P)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

MeadowR

Thank you! :D

Well I occasionally actually illustrate some stuff - though not quite like these. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

MeadowR

First picture in ages!! Surprised that my art thread is still on the first page.

Did this brief doodle last year and decided to finally get it coloured up. In Martin the Warrior (I think this was) there was a moment which amused me where I think Badrang swipes the sword at a weasel named Lumpback and it causes his trousers/clothing to fall down. Ha. Had to draw it. :D

Thanks for looking. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Rosie Willowwater

That's hilarious Meadow! Thanks for drawing it.  :D

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Ashleg