MeadowR's Redwall Drawings. Most currently not showing - thanks, image hoster

Started by MeadowR, June 29, 2013, 12:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeadowR

Hmm... don't know why that would be. :0

Makes my thread look very rubbish now indeed, though! :D If the normal linking still works... if I can really be bothered... I'll try and at least switch the boxes for clickable links.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on July 28, 2017, 04:50:45 PM
Yeah... no way am I paying a subscription! At least I can still access my photos to remove them or save them. I gather you can still link to an image on here, and that it's only inserting the image that is disallowed. If I've understood that right (???), not all is lost. Will still look in to imgur or so.

>>> Anyway, I originally was posting here to ask if anybody was interested in a trade? Suddenly felt the urge to do one. :) It would be a Redwall-related one, and I'm thinking, in case I'm under pressure of time, that it could be similar to the Brome pic I did (which I can't point to further up because it's no longer showing!), in that it would be a sketch of the character, then coloured with no - or limited - background, depending on time. Unlike the Brome pic, which really was a very quick doodle, I'd spend some more time on the sketch. I say Redwall-related, so there's an option of Redwall-inspired character, too.

Anyone interested? No problemo if not. :D <<<

I might be interested Meadow! Though, what exactly is a trade?

MeadowR

Basically: I draw a picture for you, and you draw a picture for me. :D Just choose the character you want, and vice versa, and then we go from there. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Rosie Willowwater

Okay, I'd love to do that! Should I surprise you with which character I'm drawing? :D

MeadowR

Brill! Yeah, go ahead. ;D Who would you like drawn?
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Rosie Willowwater

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Rosie Willowwater

I'm almost done with mine :) Would you like it in colour?

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Rosie Willowwater

Hah, you were just able to catch m in a drawing mood :D

I'm done with mine :)

MeadowR

Yaay! :D Post it whenever you like - unless you want to wait for mine. (At the moment I don't know when I'll get it finished, though.)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg

MeadowR

Awwwww! That has got to be the cutest Matthias around!!! :D He looks fabulous -- thank you, Rosie! ;D

I've finally got some days when I'm not working coming up in the next few days, so I will create my half then!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Rosie Willowwater