News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Book Elimination

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Mossflower 5 (-1)
Rakkety Tam 20 (+1)

HAWAY THE BRAAAAWWWW!!!!!!!! FOR THE NORTHLANDS!!!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Mossflower 4 (-1)
Rakkety Tam 20 (+1)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

Mossflower 5 (+1)
Rakkety Tam 19 (-1)
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

rakkety tam

Mossflower 4 (-1)
Rakkety Tam 20 (+1)

FOR THE NORRRTHLAAANDS
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Folgrimeo

Mossflower 3 (-1)
Rakkety Tam 20 (+1, but capped at 20)

I forget if it's -1 or -2 when the other one's at 20.

rakkety tam

Mossflower 2 (-1)
Rakkety Tam 20

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Captain Tammo

Mossflower 1 (-1)
Rakkety Tam 20 (+1)

Anybody care to do the honors? I must say Mossflower is an awesome book. All of them are. Will we be doing this game again?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Folgrimeo

Mossflower 0 (-1)
Rakkety Tam 20 (+1)

And Mossflower's gone! Rakkety Tam is the winner!

1. Rakkety Tam, 2. Mossflower, 3. The Legend of Luke, 4. The Long Patrol, 5. Pearls of Lutra, 6. Lord Brocktree, 7. High Rhulain, 8. Martin the Warrior, 9. Salamandastron, 10. Marlfox, 11. Mattimeo, 12. Redwall, 13. The Sable Quean, 14. The Rogue Crew, 15. Eulalia!, 16. Mariel of Redwall, 17. Taggerung, 18. Outcast of Redwall, 19. Triss, 20. Doomwyte, 21. Loamhedge, 22. The Bellmaker

Whew, what a battle. That was fun.

rakkety tam

yeah rakkety tam is the best book ever in your face mossflower all though u were a great book

Redwall Musician

*crosses eyes* Yeah, I know. Anyways, y'all caught me why I was busy. *sigh* Oh, well, good game!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Another Victory fer the Northlands! (yes, ah respect the Northlands tha' much tae nay change the s to a z)

HAWAY THE BRAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rakkety tam

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY THE BBBBRRRAAAAAAWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DanielofRedwall

Yay for Rakkety Tam!!! Shall we start again? I vote all the books start on 5, not 10. That will eliminate the need to take 10 from all the books midway through.
Received mostly negative reviews.

rakkety tam

yes but lets not put rakkety tam on the list

Captain Tammo

Congrats to everyone! Good game

Quote from: Redwall Musician on September 25, 2011, 04:12:23 AM
*crosses eyes* Yeah, I know. Anyways, y'all caught me why I was busy. *sigh* Oh, well, good game!

It's ok, the legend of Luke got eliminated while i was asleep in my timezone.  :-\ but it was still a fun game!

I think we should do this again, except set a limit at 10 and everyone starts out at 5. I'll make a new topic for it so everybody knows it's a new game. ;D