News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

And it's true, by the way.  ;D

Green habits are the latest fashion, depsite what your parents say.  :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

True!...for some... :D
Kharanjul was a wearat.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

False.

Romsca was evil.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

True. She said she wasn't ashamed of being a corsair and she liked her life.
Cluny was a searat once.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Maybe. He was a bilge rat, so I guess that counts as being a searat.

The Waveworm was set on fire.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

True.

Darth Malgus' master was a sith (the zpeziez).
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

True.

HiaG likes to speak a combination of Highlander and Lizardspeak, as well as being obsessed with weasels.

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

That'z fer ye tae ken an' me tae nay care aboat.

The bezt thin' in life iz rompin' an' playin' through a field o' poizon ivy. The worzt thin' in life iz afterwardz.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

True and false. I would like to romp through a forst though.

I am crazy.

James Gryphon

There's no right way to answer that one.

Carrots are toxic.
« Subject to editing »

Coobreedan

False.

DDB have stripes.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Falze.

The Yuuzhan Vong came from another galaxy.

James Gryphon

Let's flip a coin to decide.

Tails says false.

Sunflash dies at the end of Salamandastron.
« Subject to editing »

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Actually, they did come from another galaxy.

Quote from: James Gryphon on August 23, 2011, 10:48:22 AM
...Sunflash dies at the end of Salamandastron.
Falze.

The Yuuzhan Vong dezpized technology.