News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Hidden Within the Walls RP thread

Started by rachel25, October 07, 2013, 03:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 16, 2013, 06:22:42 PM
"No, Badgermum." Glirid said, munching away on another apple. "But I heard it. It was scary! It wen' like this!" and he proceeded to make a sound in imitation of the dragonmonsterthingamajig.
Melina clasped her paws. Oh, that sounds scary!' She smiled indulgently at the dibbun. It was quite obvious that he and his little friends had made up a tall tale.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rachel25

Abbess Fern strolled out into the Orchard, humming a little ditty to herself. She could hear Sister Lupine trying to organise the excited Dibbuns. Fern smiled and hurry over to help.
Cien after fetching the tankards from the kitchen for Jerry made is way to the Gatehouse. All though creatures may not have taken him for the scholar type, he did enjoy a bit of history now and then.
The Gatehouse keeper was no where to be seen so he sat down in an armchair and picked up the book which he had left under the chair yesterday. He was reading about the building of Redwall Abbey and was enjoying it. He just hoped that the keeper of the Abbey library wouldn't need this particular book. Cien snuggled in the thing big armchair and began to read.

Cornflower MM

Oh!! Bryony was helping Sister Lupine to try and organize the Dibbuns...without much success! She was also trying to think of a song she could audition with....

rachel25

Jut then Abbess Fern came to the rescue. "Okay you lot into lines, youngest first oldest at the back. Now Sister Lupine, may I help you judge?"
~~~~
Sister Lupine nodded. "Oh yes of course! And thank you, these little terrors just wouldn't stand still."
~~~~
Cien was busily reading away when he heard something outside on the path. He stood up, and mark the page he had been reading before hiding the book under his chair.
He opened the Gatehouse door and walked over to the main gate and opened it slightly, no beast there.
"I'm going mad." Cien murmured to himself.   

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"Me first! Me firs'!" said Glirid grinning happily and he ran to the front of the line and took his place. This was going to be fun!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

Sister Lupine smiled. "Okay Glirid since you are the youngest you may go first.

Cornflower MM

Bryony was at the back of the line, thinking..... Hmm, let's see, maybe THIS song will do......

"Farewell, dear mother, I've been sent,
to march away from here,
along with my good regiment,
an' a bullyin' Brigadier.

What a sight to see! Don't cry for me!
I'm a hare that's fair, I do declare,
I'll follow the drums most anywhere!

The dear old Sergeant tucks us up,
he sings to us so nicely.
He's pretty as a buttercup,
dressed in a frilly nightie.

I'm chocked by dust, me paws are split,
me back is broke in two.
I have one wish an' this is it,
to stay at home with you.

She hummed he tune, waiting for her turn.

rachel25

Cien walked back into the Gatehouse wondering what had been banging on the gate, but he soon forgot about it. He had reading to do. 

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"Yay!" Glirid started singing a tune about cheese, waving "paw" about like a conductor.

Please O' please
Would ye pass the cheese?
To have nicely on some bread!

Please O' please
Without me cheese,
I'm goin' to very nicely dead!

Some may say that cheese is blue,
while some may say it's a yellowish hue
But as for me, I say it's great!

Cut it and slice it,
squish it and splice it,
and then put it away for a later date!

After awhile it will start to smell,
and then anybeast can easily tell
that it's ready to eat!

Salad, apples, peaches pears
about these I don't really cares
so give me a yummy cheese treat!

He bowed. "So," he asked. "'ow did I's do?"
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

Bryony thought Glirid did very nicely, but she didn't really think she should speak up since she was not a Judge!!

rachel25

Abbess Fern and Sister Lupine, both clapped heartily. it was Sister Lupine who spoke. "That was very nice Glirid, I have written down what I thought and so has Abbess Fern. After everyone has sung, I will chose who will be in the Play."
~~~~
Cien who had finished his reading, was hiding behind a tree watching. It wasn't just Dibbuns who were auditioning, that Bryony squirrel and a few others of an older age were also waiting to sing. Cien bit his lip. Should he? Then a sudden pain shot through him, and ran away.
Those words, those memorise. Why couldn't they just leave him, why couldn't he forget?
He went straight to the Tapestry of Martin the Warrior and looked up at him. So proud so strong. "Did anyone ever leave you warrior? Does her voice?" He stood there, was if waiting for an answer, but none came.

Cornflower MM

Who next??? Bryony wondered She thought she saw
Cien behind a tree, but she wasn't sure.

rachel25

A little volemaid came forward and sang a little ditty she had heard the Friar sing while he was cooking. After her was a little mole, and so on. Until eventually it was Bryony's turn. 

Cornflower MM

"Well, alright".....

"Farewell, dear mother, I've been sent,
to march away from here,
along with my good regiment,
an' a bullyin' Brigadier.

The dear old Sergeant tucks us up,
he sings to us so nicely.
He's pretty as a buttercup,
dressed in a frilly nightie.

I'm chocked by dust, me paws are split,
me back is broke in two.
I have one wish an' this is it,
to stay at home with you.

OOC: she learned the song from a hare from the mountain

rachel25

Lupine stifled a giggle, the song was a good one and Bryony had sung it well. "That was very good Bryony, I'll give you the result later."