News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: Trouble on the Horizon

Started by Nightfire, July 28, 2011, 01:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Abbess Violet felt very small as the big squirrel's paw completely enveloped her own. "Of course," she squeaked. "I would be ashamed if Redwall turned away any travelers in need. I will ensure that our friar keeps your band well supplied."
"Thankee, marm," Nightfire said, smiling warmly. "we'll try not to be a bother."
"I'll see to finding some accomodations for you and your squirrels." she moved to scurry off.
Nightfire halted her gently. "Thankee, but we'll bunk out in the grounds. 'Tis been many a long season since we 'ad a roof o'er our heads. 'Twould take a long time to get used to shelter agin. An' by the time we got used to it, we'd be on the move agin. It would be cruel to my band if I made 'em sleep indoors. Besides, we like the open air with the stars." She paused, her throat feeling sore. She hadn't spoken a sentence that long for many seasons.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Wrong RP, the abbess here es Abbess Violet
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

OOC: Sorry. I'll modify it right now. Please RP back!

Okay, BIC:
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

Meryoran took this announcement with some shock.
"You sleep outside?"
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Hálig

"But. . .we have soft beds, with, with feather pillows and everything! And the grass might be wet, and old, and dirty and. . . ."

Georgie trailed off again. It seemed that she was just messing everything up, with what she was saying. She had never seen anyone like this come to the Abbey before, and she was tongue-tied.
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Nightfire

Nightfire smiled. "We love the feel o' the grass on our backs an' the stars above our 'eads. Wouldn't have it any other way, mate!" She turned to her second-in-command. "Ambriya, would ye mind terrible if I asked ye to go fetch the band?"

OOC: I was thinking that Ambriya would be the one to discover that the vermin had followed them. Is that alright with you? I still wanted to  talk with our imaginary abbess for a bit.  ;)

Icefire

"Shall I go warn the friar that we have guests, Mother Abbot?" asked Meryoran.
"By all means! How many should we expect to see, Lady Nightfire?" Asked the Abbess.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Sure, Nightfire! ;)
BIC: Ambriya saluted smartly. 'Ah'm ontae it, marm!' She went off to fetch the rest of the squirrels.
She went out the gate, but immediately, her sharp instincts were roused. She was sure somebeast was watching her.
Giving a low whistle, she summoned the squirrels.
Suddenly the tall squirrel froze. 'Everybeast, dinnae look now, but ah think there may be somebeast a-trackin' us!'
OOC: I'm not wonderful with a highland accent, but I'll do my best. ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

OOC: Actually, your Highlander's accent sounds perfect to me. Don't worry about it. BIC:

She shrugged. "I nev'r counted them, but I'd say about fourscore. That's another reason why we're sleepin' outside. " she chuckled. "Wouldn't want to flood yer dormitories."

Tiria Wildlough

Ambriya unsheathed her twin swords. 'Ah'll be ready for 'em,' she whispered. 'The rest o' you get ready tae fight.'
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

OOC: Just letting you know I'm waiting for you at brockhall! :)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

OOC; @DanielofRedwall: What are you talking about?  ???
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on August 05, 2011, 10:27:44 AM
OOC; @DanielofRedwall: What are you talking about?  ???
OOC argh sorry wrong RP!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

Abbess Violet gasped slightly. 80 squirrels sleeping out on the grounds! No wonder they liked to sleep outside! "Well, can I please request that you keep your squirrels out of the orchards?  The fruit and vegetables are not ripe yet."
"Aye, 'tis the least we can do."  she winked. "I'll go git my band now. Well, young 'un, do ye want to come with me?" She asked jauntily, turnning towards Georgie.

Hálig

"Oh yes please Lady Nightfire! I would love to. Where does your band come from? I grew up here, in Redwall. What does your band do? Do you fight off rats and ferrets and things? Is it scary? Have you seen a lot of the world? I've never really been outside Mossflower Country. What's the world like, Lady Nightfire?" Georgie continued talking as they left the Great Hall, the Abbess shaking her head, amused.
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!