Sampetra, Ruddaring, the island in Triss.....what happened to them??

Started by Cornflower MM, October 14, 2013, 12:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

you don't have to do this poll!!

they just died of sickness
1 (3.7%)
they just got smaller and smaller and smaller, then died real peaceful like
1 (3.7%)
Other (please state thoughts for Other in post)
1 (3.7%)
they ate eacher (i would not put it past the lizards in pearls of lutra)
2 (7.4%)
they just kept going without mention!
22 (81.5%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Cornflower MM

i DO realize this is similar to another post, but well......sorry?

I' personally have always wondered what happened to those islands....it doesn't really say! so, basically, who thinks what happened to them?? i personally think that they just continued until they sorta died off! you know, peacefully, then they just got smaller and smaller and smal, well, you get the picture!!

and also sorry for saying theres only 1 island in Triss......both islands included!! and i reset vote count-I thought someone might want to change their vote...Sorry if inconvenienced!!!! :)

KitrallStreamrippler

I think they kept going. I mean, there's no further mention of them really, but I think that there are still creatures there. :) Though I do get your point about the lizards- they were nasty. Maybe they all ate each other...
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Tam and Martin

I agree with you there Kit. They are probably never mentioned again just because...Well...they weren't mentioned!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

At least with the lizards I think they ate each other killed each other off.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Leatho Shellhound

Nice poll^^

I think that they just kept going without mention, like many other things from the redwall books.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Shade

I think Peace Island kept going...It was very organized, so I doubt they would just die out.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

ya I would say that for Ruddering too I am making a fan fiction in which the island did so well that it became over populated and some otters had to leave. My story is about their children.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 15, 2013, 01:22:19 PM
ya I would say that for Ruddering too I am making a fan fiction in which the island did so well that it became over populated and some otters had to leave. My story is about their children.
Really, Fairlyoe?? I'll have to read it!! Whats it called??

Faiyloe

It is not on the forums yet. I am making it with a friend and I am planing to asking his permeation to post in on here.

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

I asked and he said yes so I will put it up on the boards when we are done with it. (It still needs a lot of work.)

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe