News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Vulpine Imperium. A swashbuckling vermin role playing site!

Started by yeswonderful, July 30, 2011, 11:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talinn

Just dropping in to report that we are still alive in the new year, if a little bit slow due to some members still being off on the holidays.

Onward to 2014 I say!  

Bucketfox

As a member of the current Admin team on the VI, I can confirm~! We've got a lovely community going, and lots of opportunity for writing and posting.

We've even got a Wikia, if you aren't sure about registering before you know enough about it. ^^

-Kaiea Malikus
Check out the Vulpine Imperium! We're active. :3

Wolfstar

I looked at this and joined up. And my character name is Kalvic Trimble.
Happy and kind.

Talinn

Quote from: Wolfstar on February 06, 2014, 08:56:16 PM
I looked at this and joined up. And my character name is Kalvic Trimble.

Welcome! Welcome! Did you get any of my MPs? You can click the mail button at the top to read them on-site.

Also, we're still alive everyone! We're in the middle of a change in administration, but things are moving forward fairly well and we're assembling a newbie FAQ with a summary of factions, the current major plot points, and other need-to-know details and posting it in the Bilge OOC (One of the forums you will definitely first see when you sign up).

Talinn

And, just dropping in to confirm we are still alive as we head into March 2014, and to show off some more recent artwork!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Talinn

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on March 01, 2014, 03:11:59 AM
Thinking about joining.

Excellent! Excellent! Do you happen to have Skype or think you could get it? It's possible to have an entirely anonymous account there-I only ask because we have a text chatroom on there that makes it extremely easy for people to come up with plots together and ask questions. We have an on-site way of doing it through PMs and OOC boards, but those have kind of fallen by the wayside in favor of Skype. It's definitely not mandatory, but it will heighten your experience a lot.

Otherwise, check out the newbie FAQ once you join up-it's still a work in progress but it should help orient you a lot!

Talinn

And a piece finished today, depicting a fairly recent major event by the Imperium's nefarious intelligence agency, The Ministry of Misanthropy!

http://willow-wyvern.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Operation-Frosted-Cupcakes-438255563

^ High-def here.

Talinn

After a somewhat prolonged period of slowdown thanks to an administrative change, I am proud to report that the Imperium is back, and comparatively active. We have now also added a newbie FAQ in the Bilge OOC, detailing the current main plot and other considerations that new members should know (though it is still a work in progress!). A good amount of old members are coming back and we're entering a new phase on the VI so now would be an excellent time to join!

Romsca

Talinn

Quote from: Romsca on June 02, 2014, 12:39:44 AM
How much of a time commitment is this?

However much you want it to be. Currently, we're having some server trouble, but our site admin has been contacted and he is working on a solution so we should have it back up soon. There are people who post every two, three days, and people who post every day. Generally, if you want a position of power or an officership, you try to be active as much as you can, but being a regular member is pretty easy-smheezy to do. We're a pretty relaxed bunch.

Talinn

Main page is back up, we're hoping it can be fixed by the weekend or something.

Talinn

And we're officially back up! Hurrah! Server issues have been fixed, though things might be a little slow until our members not in the Skype text chat group(which we highly encourage you to join in the event of issues like this that take down the actual site itself) realize that the site is not, in fact, dead.

Romsca

Can your character have the same name as a real Redwall character? ;D