News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Wildcat Attack!

Started by Cornflower MM, January 16, 2014, 06:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: Iamthatis, you still need to work on your posting....And no need to use these, ' ' ' ' ' , every time. For example, how about "He pulled his bow back", instead of, "He pulls his bow back"

BIC: "Well, get on with your information already!" Grain said, snarling. Meanwhile, behind her, Grinda was doing something with a cup.

Ungatt Trunn

Do we leave soon?
"Oh, yes" Aggril replied, turning to Willow, "though, I'm not completly sure who's going and who's going. Mother Abbes will know, lets go ask"

Life is too short to rush through it.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Mother Abbess is there already....

BIC: "Well, as far as I know, it's you two, with Sister Fortuna...No, wait, she changed her mind. Although I have it on good authority that you'll meet someone in the woods. Whether or not they join you is a different matter altogether." Rosemary said, with a twinkle in her eye.

The Skarzs

Grag was frustrated. They had left, and already he had no idea where he was. He had a basic map, but that was useless until his group reached a landmark. They pressed eastward for hours until they reached Mossflower Woods. Good, he thought. At least he wouldn't lose face in front of the others. "We'll stay here until dawn," He said. "Go find some decent firewood."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ungatt Trunn

"Well, who knows who or what we'll meet on our journey" Aggril said briskly, primping up his harvest sack across his shoulder. "When do we leave, Mother Abbes?"

Shadefur nightblade

"Yes, Lady Grain, There is a stirring between a few of your troops and a captain, they are planning to assassinate you and take control of the horde." He said. "They think it foolhardy to attack the abbey." He noticed that Grinda was doing something strange with a cup, but he couldn't quite make out what.

The Shade

Yassen wandered out from the temporary vermin camp in search of firewood. The young wildcat noticed a few tracks in the dirt, but couldn't make head or hide of them. This was one of the things that frustrated him. Although he was a very good fighter as well as highly intelligent, he lacked in field skills such as tracking and camouflage. He guessed they might be shrew markings, but didn't comment to his companions. If there was a family of helpless creatures nearby he would certainly not give away their location.

~

"So anyway, do yer happen to know the location of vittles in this here abbey?" Falco asked, attempting to look innocent as Reven snorted with laughter behind him. The tall dark-furred squirrel chided Falco playfully. "Now don't go on about food again  Fal. You've already scoffed both of our supplies today!" Falco tried to keep a innocent face, but couldn't quite manage it.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Ungatt Trunn

Saurel, a tall, sly looking Wildcat, walked into Lady Grains tent*. "Yer highness, there seems to be a revolt amongst your soldiers and one of the captains start...well, I'm sure Iceclaw here has told you about it." Saurel said, nodding to Iceclaw. "What will you have us do, Lady Grain?"

OCC: Just wondering, who's playing the rebellious captain?

*OCC: Is it a tent? If it isn't, I'll fix my post.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Yes, it's a tent...No, I can't remember if someone's playing the mutinous captain! I have enough trouble keeping up with my own numerous characters.

BIC: Grain looked at them, and said, "Well, bring that captain here to me, fools! Oh, and when you have a chance, execute the ones who followed this captain. I have no use for followers who would start a mutiny. Well, what are you waiting for? GO!!"

---------------------------

Bryony and Bryant were waiting for the travelers to come out, since Bryony'd decided to go with them. They were sitting in a tree at the moment, as they had since Dawn, eating a light breakfast.

Ungatt Trunn

OCC: Corny, do you want me to play the mutinous captain? I don't think anybody else is playing him right now.

BIC: "Yes, lady Grain." Saurel bowed. Then, beckoning to Iceclaw to leave the tent, he walked out into the warm sunlight.

The Shade

OOC: @Corny: I don't think Bryony and Bryant are in this RP...  :D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Shadefur nightblade

Iceclaw followed Saurel out of the tent into the bright day. He beckoned to Ah Chuh Kak, who was standing nearby. "Gather up the rebels, with force, if necessary." Ah Chuh Kak saluted and ran off to do his master's bidding. He had been wondering when Iceclaw would reveal the traitors to Lady Grain, because they had known about the mutinous beasts for a while. He had wondered if Iceclaw might even go as far as to join them, but he doubted Iceclaw would risk such an ill-planned move.

Ungatt Trunn

"So, Iceclaw" Saurel said, an evil smile creasing on his features. "What should we do with this mutinous captain? A quick kill wouldn't teach the horde something."

Shadefur nightblade

"That is for lady Grain to decide, all we must do is bring him/her to lady Grain." he said "but, lady Grain said we could what we want with the others." he said, turning his cold eyes on Saurel's face. Hearing a noise behind him, he turned to see Ah Chuh Kak and 3 other wildcats herding forward a group of hordebeasts. Some of the mutineers looked roughed up, as if they had struggled. Iceclaw's eyes narrowed as he let his paw slip down to his mace at his side.

Ungatt Trunn

"Well" Saurel said as the group of mutineers walked up. "Who's this bunch of rotten layabouts?" Saural said gleefully. He liked toying with anybody who was doomed to the wrath of his punishing whim.