News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Quest For The Black Treasure: RP Thread Chapter one: In the Beginning

Started by rachel25, March 08, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Misak looked at her quizically "How do you know it is him? All I hear is breathing"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

Arnath nodded "Yes but it is his breath, he is in pain" She said softly "Let me help you," 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

"Just................leave........me........alone." Toka said barely above a whisper, then he blacked out again.
------------------
Perry noticed Arya pain-filled facial expression. "Are you alright? Or do you want to see a healer?"

OOC: Guys, I'm thinking about starting part two soon. I think we're all here, (except Faiy's other character, but I think she's coming later) So if we just finish these bits off, then I'll be able to start part two. 

Cornflower MM

OOC: Okay!

BIC: "They look a bit busy. It's nothing, really. My head just hurts." Arya said lightly, trying to make it sound like no big deal.

Faiyloe

Arnath started and opened the door. He sounded in a very bad shape. and He fell threw into the door way. "We need to get him to the infirmary she said feeling his head.

OOC: Sounds good. Why don't I make Raxanna come round At the beginning of Part 2
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

OOC: Ok. And actually, I think that's a great place to leave it.  ;D

No one post here anymore, this topic is closed. If you want to continue on in this RP please go, and post in the OOC thread. Thank you.