News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Forbidden Truce ~ Chapter One Bloodied Families

Started by Faiyloe, March 11, 2014, 11:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

A feud has been going on between the Gretheg and the Lonel Family and their followers for generations now. Things have escalated so much in the past few years so that they now never go out unarmed and when they meet blood is often spilled. sabotage and revenge are on the rise and many creatures predict a war is coming.

The Lady Garivna Stood in front of a burning barn The flames leaping in to the sky. They had tried there best to put it out but it had gone to far. It was to late.

"This was the work of the Gretheg family and there followers." She said Watching the smoke rise like a beacon into the sky. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Zuzucath saw smoke in the distance and was delighted. The weasel hopped up and down, talking to himself with a hissing-like voice.
"Smoke from fire! Yes, yessss. . . burn, burn! Fire from smoke, no. . . smoke from burn. . . no! Smoke from fire! Fire has smoke! Yessss!" He laughed insanely. "Zuzucath hope many get burned-dead, slow-fast! Burn, fire, die, fire! Yesss. . ."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

Donavin was lounging in his chair, though it was more of a throne than a chair. He drank was ale from a goblet he was holding, and looked around the banquet hall of his castle. It was a scene of chaos, drunks were stumbling around, while others danced madly, a long table staked with food, and drink, stood before Donavin. He was about to reach for a chocolate muffin, when a soldier ran up to him. He quickly whispered something in Donavin's ear. Donavin nodded, smiling. "Well that's defiantly brightened my day!"
-----------------------------
Adlais, or Echo, as he was better known, was stood up on the walltops of Donavin's castle. He sighed deeply, and stared at the horizon. In the distance, he could see smoke, he wondered what was on fire, but soon forgot about the smoke, when he saw a messenger running up the road.     

Faiyloe

Garivna turned and her two body guards fallowed her. She walked along the path standing tall yet thinking deeply. This offence could not go uncountered. She was on guard her paw resting on her sword hilt encase the offenders where still nearby. She knew she was a prize target. This was probably done by some of hand followers not of noble blood. They would not waist time exchanging words. If it came to an attack they would use surprise. She then spotted her two other Guards in the woods that fallowed the path to the right and called them off the search. To the left of the path where open hills and farms. The day was fair and a early spring breeze blew the smell of smoke her way. 

"My Lady," One of them said "Should we not be heading back. This is to close to the Gretheg lands for my liking,"

"No I have a task in mind," Garivna said and continued leading them North up the path. The guards looked at each other with questioning looks yet flowed her in silence.

Rusvul

Voxx hung upside-down from a tree by his hind legs. He had an arrow nocked to his bow, but he had not drawn it- Before he involved himself again, he wanted to see how Garivna would react. "No I have a task in mind." he heard, and then he saw Garivna walk north along the path. That wasn't out of Gretheg territory- It lead deeper in to it. He shook his head. No, he couldn't give chase. He had been ordered to set a fire, not to chase Garivna. He set off on a course through the wilderness- It would be a faster route, though more difficult to some. He went as fast as he could towards Donavin's castle- With luck he would arrive before Garivna had a chance to do anything detrimental towards the Gretheg.

Faiyloe

They set fire to our land She thought Now I counter with water She Turned off the path. It was not safe to travel in the open and headed across country She soon came to a place where nestled between two hills Stood a bolder Where she stopped and relaid her plan to her men. She was going to brake the dam casing it to flood the fields. This had been the third fire that week and she needed to stop it. 

rachel25

Orvil sat in his office, looking over paper, and reports. He heard a light knock on the door, and looked up. "Come in."
His wife Violet walked into the room, she was carrying a scroll. "A messenger just brought this. I was coming to see you anyway, and thought I'd give it to you."
Orvil smiled, and took the scroll. He read it over, and nodded. "Very good, that's another Lonel barn burnt to the ground."

AbbotAlf0809

Cap'n Jallek Sparra. A very unpredictable character, he practically owned the Mossflower underworld as his criminal connections and allies seemed to be limitless. He sat in his massive chair he pillaged forms nearby village with a mousemaiden under each arm. He laughed and drank as his officers fought each other and argued in wild drunkeness. A messenger soon entered the room and carefully managed to avoid the brawling. He whispered into Cap'n Jallek's ear and stepped back as the crime lord bellowed in anger silencing the whole room,"ANOTHER BLASTED BARN DESTROYED!?!?! CURSE THOSE OTTERS TO OBLIVION!! How could we let this happen?! I'm goin to the Lonel Castle to talk to her ladyship about this pitiful hing she calls a defense!" He stormed out of the mead hall with quite the attitude to burn off.

rachel25

Donavin must have drunk more than he thought. He woke up in a storehouse, with a splitting hangover. Also his boots were missing, what's with that?

Blaggut

Gerruk looked out over the tree he was standing in at the smoke. It made him very glad he was on the Gretheg side. Digging graves may be his proffesian, but it was hard. He twisted his tail in anxiety, for the war was starting. He realized his mistake just as he fell and hit a limb below him with a loud *THUMP* He sighed. This was the life living here.

Occ: Are Ooc comments allowed? And was my post decent? Kinda new to RP.
~Just a soft space boi~

rachel25

OOC: I'm pretty sure their fine. And the post seemed ok to me.

BIC: Donavin stood up, and tottered toward the door that lead out of the storehouse. Locked. Donavin groaned, and held his head, his back against the wall, he slid to the ground. A little later, the door was unlocked by a  kitchen assistant. He almost jumped out of his skin seeing his lord on sitting on the ground in front of him. "Sire!" He exclaimed.
"Shsssssssss." Donavin groaned, standing up, and leaving the storehouse, and a very confused kitchen assistant. 

Rusvul

Voxx leapt to the ground, landed with a roll, and strode up to the Gretheg castle. He knocked hard upon the door, and shouted. "Voxx here, entry please." As the door slid open, he stepped through, and walked in to Donavin's tactical room. Strangely, it was deserted. He resolved to sit down in his place. Hopefully someone would come along soon. If not... He'd have to try something else.

The Skarzs

The insane weasel Zuzucath licked a rusted knife, tasting dried blood. "Oh, we're going to have lots of much funs, yesss. Funs much, yes, good lots. Sshhh, here comes friend!" He watched with crazed eyes as a travelling squirrel from the Grethleg family; he was not aware he was being observed. Suddenly Zuzucath jumped up behind him and hit him hard on the back of his head. He dropped like a rock.
"Friend no scream; we make him scream, yesss." He pulled the unconscious body through the bushes by the long fluffy tail back to the insane one's filthy camp strewn with bones, rotting flesh and excrement. The squirrel awoke to this horrible sight and open his mouth to cry out. Placing a paw over the frightened creature's mouth, Zuzucath looked at him piercingly, smiling wickedly as his eyes bulged in a crazed, sick pleasure. "You 'wake now. Ready to play?"

Screams sounded through the trees, then stopped. No birds called, no wind rustled. If one were closer, he would have heard the psychotic weasel's hoarse whispered conversation. "You scream much loud; Zuzucath like. Great fun. Too bad it time to be deaded. Yesss. Deaded scream, deaded sqirrelly. Fun dead, loud. . . yesss. . ."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Blaggut

Ooc: I'm reading this at night.. bad stuff...
~Just a soft space boi~

rachel25

Adlais watched as the visitor went into the castle, then turned back to the road. He could hear screaming, but then it just stopped. Adlais gulped, he wondered who had just met their end.
------------------
Donavin found his boots, on the mantle piece in the banquet hall. He didn't question this, and just put them back on. Then a servant came up to him, and told him that there was someone here to see him. And that it was Voxx. 
Donavin wasn't really in the mood to see anyone, but he knew that the officer was here for an important reason. So Donavin went off to the tactical, stopping off on the wall to drink two tankards of water, then he was there. He opened the door, and nodded to the otter.
"Morning, is it morning? Never mind, what's up?" Donavin asked, going over to his chair, and sitting down.
--------------------
Violet walked round Orvil's desk, and stood behind him, massaging his shoulders. "So, what are you going to be doing today."
Orvil sighed contently, "You know, stuff, I do need to send a letter to Donavin about some business, but apart from that, I'm not really doing anything today. Why?"
Violet smiled, "Oh, I was just wondering."