Forbidden Truce ~ Chapter One Bloodied Families

Started by Faiyloe, March 11, 2014, 11:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: Uh, both? How about, "Squirrels Castle"? I'm no good at naming things. :P Howe about Arya goes and gets side tracked and finds Lady Garvina? 'Cause it's kinda boring without interacting with anyone.

Faiyloe

OOC: That would be hard cuz she is nowhere near you and she is in the exact opposite direction. Oh and Rachel can you wait till Alf replies till you run into us. I cant post till he dose.

How about Muldragon Castle  and the other would be the Idea like the people and ancestors and traditions is just the Lonel House.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

OOC: Yeah! Okay....I guess she'll just go in, get shown to her room, and take a nap and a bath. Not in that order, of course.

AbbotAlf0809

OOC: Oh okay I gotcha I'll change the post then

BIC: Jallek tipped his hat at the squirrel noble and replied, "Pardon my manners miz, names Jallek, Cap'n Jallek Sparra of the Sparra Syndicate. I support your cause and despise the Gretheg family almost more than I do snakes."

Faiyloe

"Then your help would be most welcome," She said see swung the Ax around and it dug itself deep in the support. She then turned to one of the guards "You, up the tree and keep watch," 

rachel25

Adlais, now rejected from the kitchen, set off to his shared quarters.
OOC: Can I PP a scout party, to find them a little later?

Cornflower MM

Arya got to the door, wincing whenever she put her wait and her right leg. really need a hot bath. That always does the trick. She thought, knocking. A moment later, a female voice rang out. "State your name and business, please!"
-----------------------------------
Bryony always waited in the gatehouse whenever her sister went out, just because she was a big worrywart about Garvina. Hey, that was what big sisters were for, right? She sat in one of the chairs, feeling really sleepy, and heard knocking at the gate. She frowned; That wasn't Garvina's knock. She opened the door and stepped out, and called, "State you name and business, please." A few seconds passed by, and she thought maybe she was imagining things. Then a female voiced came back over the gate, "My name is Arya, and I was hired to help fight, or some such thing. I am two days late, so I would appreciate being let in." Bryony raised her eyebrows, getting her mace and chain to make sure it wasn't a trap, and opened the door. Standing there was a female squirrel.; She smiled, "Come in." Arya put her paw on the hilt of her sword and walked in, keeping an eye on this other female.

Rusvul

Voxx crouched in an elm tree not far away from Jallek and Garvina- Certainly not out of earshot, or, for that matter, bowshot. He drew an arrow from his quiver- One of his special arrows, it was rigged to fill the area with a cloud of smoke. Was Garvina any other creature, he would have no chance at missing- But he had seen his arrows fly right past that filthy squirrel almost as many times as he had missed when he could first lift a bow. Should he miss, it was best to take no chances. He nocked the arrow to his cherrywood longbow, and drew a full draw- He set his snout to his arm, sighted down the feather, directly at Garvina's head- And let the arrow loose.

Cornflower MM

Arya gave a gasp of pain, but struggled on. Oh, this darn leg! But they mustn't know, if they don't already. It's getting harder and harder to find jobs, because people are starting to figure it out. They mustn't know! Bryony heard Arya gasp; She stopped and asked, "Did you say something?" When Arya shook her head, Bryony continued, and after a little while, she came to a guestroom, already prepared. As it had been for two days. "Here you are. Do you need anything?" Arya again shook her head, and Bryony left the room. A moment latershe re=appeared, dragging a tub of hot water. "You must want to wash away the dust of yoiur travels, so I thought I'd bring you this."
"Thank you." Arya replied,

Faiyloe

there was a noise, Garvina moved, then a thud right by her head, the air filled with smoke. She coughed and coked on the smoke. and blindly dove for a tree when her paw came in contact with the bark she relaxed knowing that she would be out of danger in just a moment. She scrambled up it (She could climb a tree blindfolded if she wanted to) and as soon as the air was clear she looked around to see who there attacker was.

OOC: She would most likely have seen Voxx unless he jumped in the water while she was in the smoke, or ran into the smoke. Just giving you time to react it probably only took her round a minute  to do that. 

Rusvul

Voxx was surprised. Not that he had missed, to be honest, he had expected her to move in some way. But that she was climbing directly up the tree he was sitting in- As soon as she began to make her way up, he unstrung his bow and stepped round to the other side of the tree. He held his breath- Hopefully she would not notice him, but if she did- He would have the advantage. Surprise can be a powerful tool, or so he had learned. And this tree was tall- If he could strike her off the tree with his bow shaft before she could come to her guard, she would likely be injured, even with her finesse. The downside was, of course, the same would apply to him.
He kept his back flat against the trunk of the tree and stood perfectly still.

Faiyloe

Garvina Looked around at the Forrest and the other trees, then a thought came to her She looked up the tree she was in. She thought she saw some thing but wasn't sure. She Knew the sound of an arrow when she heard one. This was the work of The Gretheg family. She climbed a little higher and this time was sure she had heard something.

"Harv, Harv is that you? did you see who shot that arrow?" She said Looking up the tree. Harv had climbed up another tree and at the sound of Garvina's voice He looked around and saw her in the tree and not to far up the tree was an otter!

"My lady watch out!"      

Cornflower MM

Arya relaxed, just letting the hot water soothe and calm and wash away the dust. After a little while longer, she climbed out, and dressed in her spare clothes, and then layed on the bed, thinking. Three minutes later, she was sleeping like a silent log.

rachel25

Donavin woke, he didn't know how long he'd been in bed, but at least his head wasn't throbbing now.
He got up, and got dressed then let the room. He walked down the long stone corridor, a green carpet stretched the full length of the corridor.
Donavin reached the stairs at the end of the corridor, the stairs were also covered with the green carpet. Donavin made his way down the stairs, and into the front hall. Not the banquet hall, that was located in the centre of the castle. The front hall was magnificent though, Donavin had made sure it was. Great paintings decorated the walls, the floor was made from the finest oak, and the doors, that were nine ft, high, were also was made of oak. Beside the doors, were stain glass windows, on the walls, that didn't have paintings hanging on them, were tapestries, depicting great battles, harvests, ect. There was a huge fireplace, with sofas placed near it. But the fire wasn't on, the weather outside was warm, and pleasant.
Donavin liked this room, as a child he had spent a lot of his time in here. But the day outside was too nice to spend indoors. Donavin walked over to the huge doors, there was a smaller door inside on of the bigger doors, he opened the smaller door, and walked outside.

Rusvul

Voxx heard the warning, and knew it was about him. He swung himself around the tree and a branch up, standing on the same level as Garvina. He struck out at her with his unstrung bow stave, hoping to catch her at least somewhat off guard. The warning had been none too specific- she might not yet be aware of his presence.