News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Forbidden Truce ~ Chapter One Bloodied Families

Started by Faiyloe, March 11, 2014, 11:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Garvina started towards her sister as fast as she could. She was almost there when she stopped. She didn't even see it coming. She fell to the ground an arrow in her back.

OOC: Yes I just killed Garvina. But she is not dead dead yet could you wait for Corn to get on before moving one so that she has enough time to give a sad and touching farewell speech. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

OOC: WHAT! WHAT! YOU KILLED HER!!!!!  :o

Faiyloe

OOC: A) The chances of death where very high. to get away with that was veering on GMing. B) Think of all the awesome repercussions.   ;D

rachel25

OOC: C) I'm guessing you have a plan.

Faiyloe

OOC: D) Think of it as pay back for killing Zanga!  ;D

rachel25

OOC: E) I planned that for a long time, also it was so I could make Ushen.  ::)

Faiyloe

OOC: Ok I agree that this was a little rash. but like I said it was getting to the point that is was unbelievable. and also I looked at the direction the RP was going and I thought It would make thing a lot more interesting If I took it in this direction. Why don't we wrap this up and I'll make chapter two. it is a good place to stop.

rachel25

OOC: good idea, are you going to make another character?

Faiyloe

OOC: Yes and if we are going to continue this conversation then we should do it in the OOC topic.

Cornflower MM

OOC: You. Killed. Garvina...Do you realize that she has a pregnant sister?!?!?!? Did you even THINK of that?!?!?!?! You guys could have waited for me to get on, then Bryony could have done something....*Goes into hole and sulks, bringing keyboard with me*

BIC: Bryony had been giving orders, when she heard commotion from inside. She held up a paw, and turned. When she saw the gates open, she started to walk towards her little sister, a smile on her face. Then, Garvina was shot down. She froze in shock and horror. "No....." She whispered, as she ran over to her. IT felt like she was moving in slow motion. "No, no, no, NOOO!!!" She said, her voice raising from a whisper on each no, until she was screaming the last one. "Garvina...." She said, and then had to clear her throat. "Oh, Garvina...You just had to make a run for it, didn't you?" She asked, trying to smile.,

Faiyloe

OOC: Um Corn she is not dead dead yet I wanted her to have some last words with her sister. and Yes I did think of that that was one of the reasons I did it,"

Cornflower MM

OOC: OOPS! Hold up, I fix!

Faiyloe

"You just had to come for me..." She whispered Looking up in to her sisters eyes "Bryony... Please Promise... Promise me... to lead them. It... was not... Gretheg's... fault." And then she slipped away and her eyes closed.

Cornflower MM

She took Garvina's paw, " Yes, yes, I promise! Of course it's not Gretheg's fauolt...Just live!! Hold on! Just hold on, Garvina! Stay with me! Garvina? Please don't do this! You'll live, live to see your niece or nephew! Live, please!" Bryony said, then hung her head.