News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

*Walks in, dragging Dr. Rainy by his wrist*  Rainy, stop watering the grass!  It's fine!

*Awesome British accent*  No!  The grass is green!  It needs to be red!  *Awesome British accent ends*

Oh, shut up, Rainy.  *Walks up to front desk*  *Rings bell*  Helloooooo?  Anybody home?  I've got a guy for you to, er, take care of!

*Awesome British accent*  ...*Waters potted flower on the counter*  *Flower immediately blossoms into a tiny TARDIS*  *Awesome British accent ends*

What the heck, Rainy?!

*Awesome British accent*  *Shrugs*  *Awesome British accent ends*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BlueRose

I said I was sane. Really. I am.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

Hmm, that remains to be seen. Be good and I'll get you a rubber cake for dessert.

The tardis is suddenly removed from existence.
"Hello. What seems to be your problem? Where is this" snigger, "Troublesome fellow. He can always stay safe here as a test patient-I mean, inmate I can help regain sanity." *innocent face
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

*rolls eyes* I don't need a rubber cake. I can get my own.

*random German chocolate cake pops out of thin air, accompanied by a fully set tea-table and tea.* Would you like to join me?
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Rainshadow

*Awesome British accent*  *Gets down on knees*  PLEASE, Rain, don't make me go in there!  I'll be good!  Wait, aren't I ALWAYS good?  It's HITLER that's bad.  *Awesome British accent ends*

Shut up, Rainy.  *Turns to Skarzs*  Yeah, Dr. Rainy here is a bit off his rocker.  A few days here might straighten him up a bit, though.  Right?

*Awesome British accent*  I'm feeling quite alright already!  Can we go home now?  *Awesome British accent ends*

No.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

I'd love to, Rose, but it appears we have another inmate on our hands. C'mere, you silly. . . Rainy, was it? Well, I have just the right cell for you. In you go! *locks Rainy in a cell full of teddy bears and rubber rats.
First test: see what you do in this room. And if you even think of escaping. . . *shakes fist* I'll release my co-workers on you.
Okay, Rose. *enters her cell* Pass me a slice of cake, please!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

*Emotional Cyberman walks in*

"Rainy, you must be released."

*"Upgrades" primitive door to Rainy's cell by blowing it to pieces*

"Come with me"

*grabs Rainy's wrist*

"You must be returned to your chess game!"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Jetthebinturong

Excuse me, but if the tests are meant to turn you sane so that you can get out of here more quickly then I'd like to sign up for them
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

*Awesome British accent*  Whoa, whoa, whoa!  Cyberman?!  Listen, thanks for rescuin' me, but... Cyberman?!  *Contemplates running back into the dreadful cell*  *Awesome British accent ends*

*Smells cake*  Ooh, that's good!  Hey, Rose, could I have some of that cake?

*Awesome British accent*  *Tries to pull wrist from Cyberman*  Rain!  Help!  Cyberman!  *Awesome British accent ends*

Shut up, Rainy!  *Continues smelling cake*

Norham Waterpaw

*Cyberman turns head*

"Rain, you are also required."

*uses other hand to grab Rain's wrist."

"Smell cake later, come with me..."
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

BlueRose

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 12, 2014, 11:43:04 PM
I'd love to, Rose, but it appears we have another inmate on our hands. C'mere, you silly. . . Rainy, was it? Well, I have just the right cell for you. In you go! *locks Rainy in a cell full of teddy bears and rubber rats.
First test: see what you do in this room. And if you even think of escaping. . . *shakes fist* I'll release my co-workers on you.
Okay, Rose. *enters her cell* Pass me a slice of cake, please!

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 12, 2014, 11:57:24 PM
  *Awesome British accent*  Whoa, whoa, whoa!  Cyberman?!  Listen, thanks for rescuin' me, but... Cyberman?!  *Contemplates running back into the dreadful cell*  *Awesome British accent ends*

*Smells cake*  Ooh, that's good!  Hey, Rose, could I have some of that cake?

*Awesome British accent*  *Tries to pull wrist from Cyberman*  Rain!  Help!  Cyberman!  *Awesome British accent ends*

Shut up, Rainy!  *Continues smelling cake*

Sure! Cake all around! *Hands slices of cake to Rain and Skarzsy, and also throws a slice in the direction of the Cyberman's face, hoping to distract him* Tea, anyone?

Rainshadow

*Shoves cake into mouth whilst being dragged along by the Cyberman*  I *nom* have no clue *mmm* what's goin' on, *chew* *chew* but this cake is ridiculously good!  *Gulp*

*Awesome British accent*  I'd love tea!  *Tries to wriggle free of the metal man's grip*  *Awesome British accent ends*

Norham Waterpaw

*leaves topic with both of them*

The Skarzs

Not so fast, fiends. *teleports them into separate cells, including you, Rain. Sorry.
*Cyberman's cell is actually an inferno, so he is melted into slag and then vaporized.
*Eat's cake. Thank you, Rose. I'll try to cure you as soon as possible.
Sure, Jet. *Brings jet into a dark room. Good luck!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

*Cyberman Upgrades*

"Fire room no longer affects me. Skarzs, I will finish the interrogation now."

*Transmats Rain and Rainy to interrogation room.*