News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

*Grabs mop and begins carrying it as if in a protest.*

*Chants* Down with the Troll! Down with the Troll!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

He is down, I just demoted him.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Sweet! Thanks Faiy!

Whoa, whoa there. Amber, don't give mops to the inmates. *Takes broom away from Del, giving him the stinkeye* Go back to your cell. Amber sweetie, be a dear and give me an inventory of the kitchens? Go ahead with those muffins Rosie.

Lady Amber

Why can't Del have a mop? He was just gonna clean the floor. The inmates need something to do.

Rosie Willowwater

Great! Thanks Corn!

*Grabs fistfuls of flour and sugar and throws them in a bowl*

*Adds garlic and cheese to the mix*

*Splashes milk into the bowl and stirs*

*Sprinkles in the blueberries*

Ready for the oven!  Amber, wanna try the batter?

Faiyloe

Del can have a mop if he behaves himself. Just keep an eye on him and let me or Skarz know if he starts getting out of hand.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Amber

Quote from: Faiyloe on May 20, 2017, 12:25:59 AM
Del can have a mop if he behaves himself. Just keep an eye on him and let me or Skarz know if he starts getting out of hand.
Don't worry, he'll be a good boy. ;D

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on May 20, 2017, 12:11:12 AM
Great! Thanks Corn!

*Grabs fistfuls of flour and sugar and throws them in a bowl*

*Adds garlic and cheese to the mix*

*Splashes milk into the bowl and stirs*

*Sprinkles in the blueberries*

Ready for the oven!  Amber, wanna try the batter?
*Didn't actually see what Rosie put into the batter* Sure! *Has a taste of it* *Coughs and gags* It's... *Takes a drink of water* ...interesting. *Smiles fakely* What did you put in it?

Rosie Willowwater

Just flour, sugar, garlic, cheese, milk, and blueberries. It's an old family recipe and I heard guests adore the stuff.  ;D

The Skarzs

I think we may get evidence soon. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

* Delthion starts climbing the walls and the ceiling, stealing various foods from the kitchen and stealing them.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on May 20, 2017, 12:54:07 AM
Just flour, sugar, garlic, cheese, milk, and blueberries. It's an old family recipe and I heard guests adore the stuff.  ;D
Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure Guests are the only ones who would want to try it...

Quote from: Delthion on May 20, 2017, 01:58:27 AM
* Delthion starts climbing the walls and the ceiling, stealing various foods from the kitchen and stealing them.
Naughty Del! *Grabs a broom and jabs at Del with the handle* Get down from there!

Delthion

* Delthion takes broom, feasts upon it.

Lady Amber

You actually were acting sane a moment ago, Del. What happened? Why must you be this way?!

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Lady Amber on May 20, 2017, 02:23:49 AM
Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure Guests are the only ones who would want to try it...

Hmm?

Lady Amber

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on May 20, 2017, 06:35:47 PM
Quote from: Lady Amber on May 20, 2017, 02:23:49 AM

Hmm?
Um, well... *Sigh* Basically, these things are disgusting and you need to dispose of them before someone eats them and gets poisoned and dies.